Tuesday, September 13, 2005




Dance Away....


1) Dinner at Kenny Rogers

Nice chicken. Nice mashed potatoes. Nice macroni & cheese. All free =)

Farnie incident: LX pretending that he's a blind superstar, with his half-closed eyes and invisible guitar.

Unfortunate event: P** mumbling stupid things that caused me to choke on the water I was drinking while trying to swallow panadol. I would have knocked his balls out but since he was the one who paid for my dinner, I decided to forgive him.

2) Bar Nun

Anyway, proceeded to the Bar Nun and spent the nite dancing and drinking away with my friends.

Embarrassing incident: The band called for all the people who were celebrating their birthday to go on stage. At that time, I was feeling fortunate that I was hanging out with Roy, Joe and Mira, so Cheryl couldn't sabotage me. Obviously, I underestimated Cheryl. She came looking for me (how could she see me? It was dark in there!) and dragged me to the stage.

So there I was, on the stage, with two other girls (the blonde and the stripper-lookalike) and this chubby guy (four-eyed). DJ requested four-eyed to do a full monty and luckily for him, the girls were supposed to do it for him (fug). As the music began, stripper-lookalike and blonde were all over four-eyed. I thot for a while that I muz have actually looked quite stupid standing there like an idiot. So i gotta join in. But stripper-lookalike was occupying all the space (yeah, she's not that slim). But I managed to join in the "fun" and unbutton four-eyed's shirt (arrgghhh) and I actually saw a bruise right in the center of his bulging, white stomach. (DJ: This man's got a hickey down there! *point excitedly*) Don't ask me how he got it. I don't know. And don't want to know.

As the music played on, stripper-lookalike unzipped four-eyed's pants. Yes, she might have given him a blow job there and then. But she didn't. *disappointed* Anyway, I had a very mild shock followed by disgust when stripper-lookalike pulled down four-eyed pants a little.

He was wearing a g-string.

Ewwww ......

Have you seen a chicken in a g-string? Picture it.

Regrets : When I was on stage, I was signalling to Cheryl how I would make her pay for her oncoming hen nite for what she did. This guy off stage thought I was signaling to him and proceeded to wave at me. I know he sounds dorky but hey, he's cute. Man, I wished I had gone to flirt with him. But he had a girl beside him. Damn.

Crushed: You know, I've always had a fantasy of dancing on stage. That I would, one day, dance exotically on stage and blow everyone over.

Dancing with four-eyed on stage is so NOT my fantasy. To make things worse, I wasn't drunk enough so I was feeling very awkward. Yeap, my fantasy is ruined. Fug.

Nottie Incident: Cheryl and gang tried to get me drunk with alcohol and the last drink was a shot of tequilla. I "accidentally" spilled half of the shot (when nobody's looking, of course) and proceeded to "bottoms up". hahah .... I am so smart. And fyi, Cheryl doesn't read this blog. (muahahahhaah). I hope Green Orgre won't play me out though.

3) Flowers

I received a flower basket with chocolates and a teddy bear from my friends.





From Daphne, Joyce, Moses, Zhanwen and Joe.


Aren't tulips nice? Rocher(s) are such wonderful items to be sent with flowers =)

One day after my birthday, I received a bouquet of lilies. It was the most gorgeous bouquet of flowers I have ever received. Took a few photos but I am still unable to upload to my laptop who decided to fall sick at this time. So for the time being, just use your imagination.

p.s. please don't be too jealous. It has been a good two years since I last received flowers.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:49 PM  
Blogger barneysaurus said...

Walau, your birthday damn happening man! Mine was spent all alone last year, and then a few days later, a bunch of weird people dragged me out to play dai-di in East Coast Park. Crazy sia!

8:04 PM  
Blogger Jeremiah said...

Wow, nice b-day!

9:54 PM  
Blogger Green Ogre said...

Nah, I won't spill the beans. Good to know you had such a "GOOD" time. Hey, look at it this way. All your little illusions had to be crushed sometime. Grins.

By the way, in answer to your question, what could be better than rochers with flowers? Teuscher with flowers. And if you can't remember what Teuscher is... Well, I must've wasted my money...

And Barney, don't feel too bad. You could have spent your birthday with a bunch of damn irritating people. Gasps. Even Adrienne! Shudders.

12:59 AM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

barney: yours was happening too wat. play dai-di and drink lotsa of green tea if i didn't remember wrongly.

ck dexter: thanks!

ogre: And Barney did have a post-birthday celebration with us. And it was very fun, okay?

1:54 PM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

christina: you mean typically perfectionist, crticial yet sophisticated and gorgeous? hahahah .... yeah i am a typical virgo!

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home