Friday, September 02, 2005

I'M a GOOD PERSON

The past few posts were posted by the notti side of me. I'm naughty by nature, not NOTTI. There is a great difference in this.

Naughty is sweet and cute and adorable = Me.

Notti is funny & adorable, but is also slutty and bitchy = Not so Me.

Anyway, being the notti side of me, i have portrayed myself as not quite the nice, tame, sweet and innocent gal that I am. To prove that I am sweet, cute and adorable, I have extracted some testimonials that my friends have put on my friendster page:

Note: I swear I did not threaten to smear their faces with my doggie's poo or poke their ear drums with my pencil.

*Names have been changed to protect the victims.

By Lord Gabz*:
She is a woman who is many things rolledinto one: spunky, out-going, forthright,caring & with a "never-say-die"attitude, amongst others!

Check it out, I'm spunky and caring!

By DaPenNeh*
always ready with jokes and full of crap, enough to make u roll in the grd!

I'm fun to have around too .... =)

By Von*:
She is going to be a great wife cos she cooks well and is great at taking care of people

Ain't I great? This is such an ego booster .....

By Timon*:
Great gal. 'nuff said.

Need I say more?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Despite being the nice, sweet and adorable person that I am, I do mix with bad company. Because I choose to see the good side of people (ain't I sweet and nice?). As such, i did not delete away the stupid and not so flattering testimonials from my friends who are not very good people.

By Dupid Diana*:
SHe's a cool gal,first impression was smart n hardworking.but,after awhilerealised she's NOT!

She meant that I wasn't cool after she got to know me. I was super COOL!

By Ridiculous Riys*:
I thought she's like those damn serious type who studies at home (check out those nerdy glasses she used to wear :D!)... I couldn't be more wrong...

In case you're wondering why I kept this testimonial by Riys*, read on ....

So to those who just get to know her, dun be DECEIVED by her sweet smile lor :D....

Well, at least I know i have a sweet smile. *smiles sweetly*

By Yinshit*:
Wait till she unearths herself after office hours, a great clubber who would strip her bra [oops!] to facilitate dancing.

Hey, I was high on vodka okay?!!!! And stupid strapless are juz not good support for C cups!


So there you go, what my friends thought of me as a person. The not-so-good comments were juz written by the jealous, lousy bitches and scums. So I dun giv' a tiny rat's ass about it. And neither should you.

Now, don't you wish you are my fren?? *winks*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually it really does make me want to get to know you. You sound like a well rounded girl. Nice and sweet when you need to be , but willing to let the spirits flow, let loose and have a good time. Call me next time you start drinkin the vodka. ;)

11:57 PM  
Blogger Jeremiah said...

Wow, you got some interesting "friends" there. It's a good thing you don't care what people think about you. It's there fault.

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home