Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I posted a pic of myself with a friend on a beach as my icon. A buddy girl saw and asked, "wah lau, who is the babe in bikini?!" She was referring to me, if you have to ask. After a wee bit of chatting, i mentioned that I wouldn't dare to wear my two-piece now that i have put on a wee bit of weight. Come to think of it, it actually wasn't a wee bit. But never mind ....

Then she said that it wouldn't matter cos I have the boobs to fill it in.

Now, I want to clarify that this has been a misconception all along. While there are many gals out there, which would stretched their v-neck tops or deliberately pull down their tube tops to show off a bit or a lot of cleavage, I, for one, feel embarrassed when I get attention from my boobies. Talk about irony.

I prefer to wear body-fitting clothes cos they make me look slimmer. But im usually hesistant cos apart from showing off the fats that are desperately oozing out from my body, my boobies tend to get uninvited attention. While I believe in flaunting what you've got, lustful looks from the opposite sex is just plain annoying.

And dat's for my upper body.

Last week, a friend was hospitalised and I went to visit him before going to the range. So i was in a t-shirt and shorts. When I reached, G asked me, "Why are you dressed like that?". "Oh, I'm going to the range after this." "Ah B**n can't take any stimulation, you know?"

While I found that comment extremely farnie, it made me wonder if guys would get (as what G said) "stimulated" from seeing girls in shorts. Altho' I didn't think that particular pair of shorts was that short, I've had comments that state otherwise. Too many people had advised me against wearing short shorts (which i do), particularly at night. While I appreciate their genuine concern, it also gets me a little pissed that I can't wear what i like. So now, does it mean that I must keep my legs safely covered as well?

No, I don't think so. I have this thing for short stuff: skirts, shorts, mini-shorts, etc. As long as I'm not revealing my butt line, I believe I should juz wear whatever I want, depending on the situation of course.

So, i still think a girl's got to flaunt what she's got, as long as she does it with subtlety and grace.

I think I'll wear my v-neck to work tomorrow. Grins.



8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

IBM to help carmakers cut warranty costs
IBM is set to give details Tuesday about plans to sell sophisticated search technologies allowing automakers to cut warranty expenses, which cost the car industry about $14 billion annually.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ways to make money site. It pretty much covers ways to make money related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

1:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Impressive blog; I'll be sure to come back

I have a free one way links site and blog

that is a directory for websites to gain more exporsure through free one way links

1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow after reading this entry I'd like to see that picture. I don't have any problems with girls wearing what you describe. As for me, I can get a bit turned on watching a sexy woman in a nice pair of shorts but the excitement rarly gets me...up, shall we say?
You just keep up those shorts and tight tees. ;)

1:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is creative Keep up the great work. I'm sure you'd be interested in southern culture on the skids about info on southern culture on the skids

1:58 AM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

bubbles: I do still retain certain conversative values. Like knowing how to cook, sew, etc.
If you insist that i should "redeem my sins", i will remember to always kick u in the nuts whenever i see you as you have violently violate our Asian values by being an annoying homosexual.

Ken: I have every intention to =)

9:55 AM  
Blogger no more said...

Doesn't matter what you wear, guys will always get excited. The more you show the more they can use the excuse you are trying to draw that attention to yourself. i can remember a few times wearing long big sweaters and guys still getting all excited because of the way it shaped my backside. Yeah, whatever. I'm sorta glad I don't have big boobs, I don't think i would want all that type of attention.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

muse: yah, as long as the girl(s) they are ogling at are not their wives or girlfriend, yeah, they will get excited.

8:56 AM  
Blogger eZeR. said...

we have the same problem.. LOLZ.




i came across ur blog.. and when i bloghop, i go to the earliest entries.. so i hope u don't find it weird that u still have comments from this entry...




cheers!

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home