Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I went through my blog and realised that I have been blogging about rather depressing topics on my last few posts. So, instead of focusing on my misery, I want to focus on happier things.

1) National Day
I may not look like it, but I really am a patriot at heart. Plus, I managed to get a sleep of almost 12 hours. Felt good initially, but I ended up with a splitting headache due to too much sleep.

Digression : I don't understand how anyone can get too much sleep. I mean, c'mon! Getting a splitting headache because of too much sleep?! It's like being punished for giving your body a well-deserved rest! Okay, maybe not well-deserved (for my case) but I still need to rest.

2) Completion of Leisure Suite Larry (or something like this).
I managed to complete the game that I picked up recently. Which was a good thing cos i was really getting bored of the huge boobs and tight asses. Proves I am still a female after all. hahaha ... For those of you who don't see me as a girl, this is damning evidence, okay?!

3) .......

I can't think of anything else. At least not at the moment.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home