Wednesday, July 20, 2005

MSN conversation between 2 persons:

Me: Nowadays very few loser blogs from you liao hor

L : Because I ain't no loser wat. I'm not blogging as Eddy Neo anymore. Blogging as myself

Me: But you are eddy neo! Both of you are the same! Both Losers! hahahahha

L : I'm depressed leh, still say such things to me!! :D Barney come hug you then you know :)

Me: I'm depressed too. Why are you depressed?

L : Because I don't have a car :) Muahahah. Why are you depressed? Seriously.

Me : I'm depressed because .... blah blah blah

L : Hey, if you need us, we'll be there k?

Me: Yah, I guess so.

L : I'm depressed too. Can't wait for school to start.

Me: Why are you depressed?

L : My dick is not big enough :)

L : Eh, that was meant to make you laugh lah.

Do I have great friends or wat? Using his own genitals to cheer me up. Although it was kinda lame. But if he had said he has a huge dick, I would have rolled on the floor with laughter.

Juz so you know, L is not his name. L denotes "Loser", which is often the word I use to scorn him with =) *echoes losssseeeer....*


1 Comments:

Blogger Adrenaline said...

yah, u juz made me realised that i hv painted a nice picture of L. I'm going to dedicate one full blog for him to show the world what a loser he is =)

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home