Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Just visited a friend's blogspot. He has, apparently, made me out to be a very lousy friend. Which I am obviously not. If anything, I think I make a fantastic friend =) okay, I may be stroking my own ego here, but who cares....

Anyway, it was this friend who told me to start blogging. He said it would be very fun as I would be able to leave sarcastic remarks on his blog. Let me brief you on his blog. He used to blog as another character who is a total loser, with not much affinity with the opposite sex (or those of the same gender) and is a virgin. I found his blog extremely entertaining as I strive on knowing how screwed up other people's lives can be (which means I dont seem so much like a loser). I think he expects me to blog in similar fashion, ie. the loser thingy, so he would get his revenge on me, by means of the pen or keyboard, for calling him a "loser" to his face on umpteen occassions.

I will not, blog as such a pathetic character. Regardless of whether I am one or not.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zhe Bin said...

you are ah sai?!!

3:07 PM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

errr .... hehehehe ..... =)

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home