Thursday, July 07, 2005

I was frantically looking around for her. The whole place was crowded with people; all just minding their own business. A white frock emerged from amongst the crowd, heading towards my direction speedily. I turned and starting running. Not towards, but away from her. As much as I tried, I couldn't go any faster, and she was catching up. I turned back as I ran and saw the twelve inches blade she was holding (shiny). Every five seconds, she was two steps closer. Could feel the andrenaline pumping into my blood. Could almost hear the beating of my heart.

I stumbled upon a white car with my friends inside, all waiting for me. I hopped in (actually, i almost literally flew in (think Jackie Chan's movies)) and we drove off. I turned and looked but she was nowhere in sight. To be frank, I have no idea why she was after me. Since she was in white (and im absolutely clueless on her intention for wanting to stab me) I can only conclude that she had just escaped from an asylum. Yes, that would be it. I doubt I am bitchy enough to incur such wrath or resentment from anyone. I sat in the car, quiet with my own thoughts .... when suddenly ...

I woke up.

Damn.

I tried to recall what had happened and then it dawned on me the woman in white is Fann Wong! haha ... Please don't misunderstand me - I'm no fan of hers. I don't understand why I dreamt of her. Maybe it's the recurring advertisements on tv on the cancer charity show with her appealing to the public for money. I mean donation.

As I laid on my bed recollecting the minor details of my dream, i turned and looked at my alarm clock.

8.30am

Shit.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home