Friday, July 15, 2005

I deleted the previous two posts from this blog. If someone was to find out who I actually am, I could get into quite a fair bit of trouble.

Two days ago, the father of a good friend of mine passed away. I was thrown into depression for a short while cos it reminded me of my own father's passing. Which was only 2 months ago. Although it feels like I was still in the hospital yesterday, keeping him company, as he laid on the bed, unconscious.

For the past few days, I was frequently reminded of my dad. For example, changing the lock. My mom was worried that his mistress might still have the keys to our flat so we decided to change the lock. My mom talked about changing the lock for a very long time. But before his death, her intention came from not letting him back into the house. After all, he walked out on us.

But my dad doted on me when I was young. Rather, he favoured me to my brother. So many things that I want to say, but it's not a good idea to be shedding tears while typing personal blogs on your office computer, during working hours. So i will continue another time.

And unless you've lost a dad or mom by means of death, you will never know how it feels.

It cuts me, just thinking about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home