Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I was reading an article in "Cleo" from a few months back. This write up claimed that there are many girls out there who are losing time, attention and affection from their boyfriends to games. Yeap, mainly PC and PS2 games. One of the suggestions they give is to learn to play such games as well so that the two of you can enjoy your time spent together. For example, if you both play Counter Strike, chances are, even after the game, you two can discuss the strategies, techniques and how you can frag your enemies' asses.

Even though I often find that articles from fashion magazines tend to mislead women, I have to agree with this one. You see, I'm a CS addict myself. So many times my bf and I have sat down to discuss about the strengths and weaknesses of our teams (he's Terrorist, and im Counter-Terrorist). We made analysis together on how we can "run" faster, aim more accurately, the different places to hide in different maps, etc. Our discussions always end up in laughter and a lot of fun. So for the ladies who are actually feeling exasperated, lost, neglected due to games, don't be. Learn to play at least 1 of his games, and things might get better. You don't necessary have to play Dynasty Warriors 1/2/3/4/5; PS2 games like Crazy Driver, Metal Slug or sports-related games are fun and doesn't require that much of thinking.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adrenaline said...

hahah ... i always get knifed by my friends too. they always bully me.

and i believe ur significant other wouldn't be obssessed with barbie right? if so, then juz use "ken" (the male barbie) to play wif her lor... hahah ...

eh ... CS leh .... hahah ..

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home