Friday, August 26, 2005

There were some unhappy events these few days.

1) P's blogspot was shut down. Apparently he was upset that certain people knew of his blog and his identity which he wanted very much to remain unknown. I could tell how unhappy and angry he was when I asked him about it. This was the second time he had to shut down his blog. To quote him, "... no point starting one and i have to shut it down eventually..."

P: I juz have to let you know that your blog is fantastic; i think u're a great writer and i look forward to reading ur blog EVERYDAY when i get to the office. Really hope u can start one again. I can't wait to get more of Eddy and the very-much-like-eddy Hisreason!! hee ... Otherwise, remember to consider the option that I offered you ;)

2) A good friend had fallen ill due to too much stress from his work and personal life. And he wasn't the only one who got sick. A few other friends of mine had also gotten sick. To make this friend feel better, I decided to bring him something comforting. Initially, I was thinking of a sex toy, but I reckon he wouldn't have much energy to wank. Then I thought of giving him a lap dance, but let's face it, I'm no professional dancer (even tho' i aspire to be, hahah) and all the excitement might juz give him a heart attack.

So in the end, I brought him some food that he really likes: Salmon sashimi

Now, salmon sashimi is very common and most of us can eat it at almost all parts of Singapore. But, this friend of mine is very "thrifty" and he would not even think of getting a red plate at Sakae Sushi. He once said that he was totally shocked at the price of $6.50++ for a plate of raw fish and he would never pay such monies even for the sashimi that he loves.

So after work, I got home, did all my chores and left for Sakae at Beeshan. I know Sakae doesn't serve the best salmon but it's almost the only Jap eating place that I go to.

Digressing a little, I spend half an hour at Beeshan juz to get the sushi becos.... I couldn't find the restaurant. Yeap, after the renovation and all, Sakae had moved and even tho' Beeshan is a place I frequent, I didnt know where Sakae was located. So i spent a good twenty minutes walking around the stoopid shopping centre juz looking for one stoopid restaurant.

Anyway, I got the salmon. Went home. Did my chores again. Went out at 12:10am to meet my friend. Handed him the sashimi. He was pleasantly surprised and was delighted cos he was actually very hungry at that moment.

He ate. I watched. We talked. We gossiped. We laughed. He confided some things to me. I did the same. 1:10am: He went home. 1:20am: I reached home.

Even tho' I had been rather down lately, I slept with a smile that night =)

3) There have been a lot of things going on in my head and I have been feeling very disoriented.

Current Job: New responsibilities. I find myself lacking the energy to do the best I can. And I don't like not putting in my best effort. So I am pissed at myself.

Upcoming new Job: I realised that I have not been contributing much to the new set-up and it's also due to the fact that I can't seem to put my whole heart into doing it. A lot of distractions. So I am pissed at myself.

Current Relationship: Things are stagnant and even though I try to add some passion into it, it doesn't seem to work. I blame myself for pampering him too much. I blame myself for not seeking enough attention. I blame myself for allowing things to happen this way. So, I am pissed at myself.

Friends: I am upset at the fact that 2 of my good friends will be leaving for overseas posting soon. I can't be pissed at myself for this. But I am pissed that I cannot let a particular one know about certain things that I want him to know.

So all in all, not a very good week. I am tired of smiling and trying to look happy. I really am. I'm constantly losing my temper easily and it's because I'm actually not happy. I try to make the best out of every situation, but i do get tired of trying to stay positive and optimistic. The "smile and you will be happier" method is losing its effect. Even Haagen Diaz and Snickers are not working. Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home