Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The last post before P shut down his blog, was a question asking everyone what their personal or singles ads (if any) would look like. His ad mentioned:

That he's a boring-as-hell kind of guy looking for a boring-as-hell kind of girl.

My thougts: Yeah, given the person that he is based on his ad, he really doesn't deserve anything more.

Other than that, I remember seeing quite a few comments to this post, and some were quite funny. Like this one from Green Ogre:

Male 28 smoking (in more way than one)Likes change with time.Much better to keep in contact and updated.Likes that do not change include eating and sleeping.Looking for female ogress.Preferably with luminiscent neon green complexion.Should enjoy squishing pixies.Will enjoy claw manicures.

Now, that's creative.

There was another one which was quite interesting but I can't remember the exact details. But he mentioned "anyone who knows where to find all the good food at the east side of Singapore is immediately considered a friend".

Funny.

As a joke, I posted this as my singles ad:

Female. 20+. 36-26-36. Looking for :

Females: 20+. Nice complexion. Likes sports.
Males: 7 inches.

After posting that comment, I realised that it reflects very badly on myself (not that i really minded that much), so i posted another "ad". A good version of me, that is. But i no longer recall what I posted. Somehow I don't remember the good things that I did, but the bad ones.

Odd.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big Brother 6: Nomination and Veto #9
I groaned as today's episode started. With the lack of an episode on Saturday, I had managed to block from my mind the tragedy that had occurred in the last HoH competition: April is Head of Household.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a recipe site/blog. It pretty much covers recipe related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

11:47 AM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

I was trying to be funny, okay? It's too bad that people like you saw that as horny and didn't appreciate my humour. hahah ... :P

3:55 PM  
Blogger eZeR. said...

cool posts...



u should change ur comment settings on pop up mode...


just a suggestion..

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home