Monday, September 05, 2005

MAKE ME HAPPY


My birthday is approaching soon. Although I get depressed seeing how I age every year, I still look forward to receiving presents. In fact, this is the only thing that would cheer me up. *ahem*

Juz to let you know, this year, due to my sudden upsurge in liabilities, I can no longer afford to keep myself happy with little wants that are a little out of my budget. Such as ... a digital camera. My desire to stimulate your visual senses has been very much hindered by my inability to afford a good digital camera.

*loud sigh*

Did I also mention it has been a very good two years since I last received flowers? Gone were the days when the flowers were lined up at my table. Flowers must be getting really expensive, eh?

*even louder sigh*

I know some of you will go ... "Eh! Why don't you get your boyfriend to buy you flowers and the things you want?" The thing is, if we do eventually end up lying side by side in our graves (or sit side by side in silly looking, little yellow jars) 50 years down the road, it would mean that, now, His money will be MY money. How ridiculous does it sound - to use MY money to buy MYSELF flowers?!

*flustered*

*a minute of silence - trying to re-compose myself*

By the way, Im also missing things like Braun Buffel bags, Nike golf gloves (size 19), nice CK underwears (no G-strings please, I've got tons of that), Haagen Diaz or NYDC vouchers, etc. If you're cash poor, swipe your cards. If you're poorer than me, do note that any intention to borrow monies from yours truly would be met with an almost immediate and intimidating rejection.

Have a nice day to you nice people out there! *smiles sweetly*

p.s. For people who like to send flowers, pls be reminded to send them to my office. So that all the other girls will be jealous. Thank you.


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chavez accepts apology from Robertson but still might sue
World travel and annual medical insurance plans from independent advisors Medibroker International.
Hey your Blog is fantastic, really enjoy reading it! Come check out my site/blog as it is about home business/and making money online! Millionaire site/blog. It pretty much covers Millionaire related stuff. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

2:39 PM  
Blogger barneysaurus said...

Alright, you get the Barney VCD and McDonald's vouchers!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

barney: Screw u. Remember, ur birthday is also coming. if u want nice gifts, get me something nice.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Green Ogre said...

I get you flower that I will sketch on nice paper! On tight budget!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

green: u cant draw for heaven's sake. thanks. i appreciate the thought.

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home