Monday, September 05, 2005

An add-on to the last post ...

I went thro' my last post and realised that I have forgotten to include a SUPER plus for Ah B**n.

8) He has a looooong dick

Ah B**n has stressed a couple of times that his dick is so long, that he can wrap it around his waist. Twice. Since I have not and do not wish to witness this (long filmsy thingies freak me out), I will juz believe him and start sharing this super juicy information with everybody. I believe he will luv me for this.

Note: For the ladies who are interested to get to know him, please leave your name, contact details, your age and your cup size on the comments page.


Next, for those of you who felt that I am such a "good" friend, thank you and i think so too. I doubt any of your gal friends would provide such an honest testimonial for you.

So, start buying me presents (or give me money) and I'll do a little publicity for ya. (yeap, I'm that cheap and poor).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home