Saturday, September 03, 2005

I am pissed.

Was trying to upload some pics then my screen juz hang. I have to re-type the entire post which I no longer recall. Yeap, I have short-term memory like a goldfish. I believe this has got nothing to do with blogger but with my suay-ness and my pathetic laptop. My laptop was formatted recently as he decided to shit on me (yeah, i think of my laptop as a notti little boy). In fact, he had been trying to shit on me for the past one year. But rather than full-blown shitting (like one of those after you have a really heavy meal), he has been constipating. So he has been shitting bit by bit. Juz two months ago, he decided that he's had enough of me, and gave me a full-blown shit. Some error message would appear after I pressed the "ON" button and i couldn't even get into Windows.

To cure the shitting problem, I got him brain-washed. Now, that he's had his lesson, he's got to learn that I am his mistress and should only shit when I want him to. But moving at a seemingly slow speed and with a 56K dial up, it's no wonder that IE will hang. At least that is what I console myself with.

I have thought of disposing my laptop but I couldn't bear to. Partly because I still don't have the monies for a new one. The main reason tho', is this laptop has been with me for a good 3 years. He's kept me company during the loneliest times of my life and been good to me during my assignments-crazed days. He has kept me updated about home when I was overseas. He was there for the many insomniac nights when I played Solitaire till the wee hours in the morning. Yes, I am sentimental. Or incredibly stupid.

I hope he doesn't shit on me again. Not at least until i have the $$ to buy a new love.

5 Comments:

Blogger no more said...

i hate when that happens. Now "just in case"..I'll copy my blog (ctrl c) writings. that way if it hangs i can go back and just Paste it (ctrl v)

11:11 AM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

I tried to copy my blog but can't leh! dunno why. after i highlight the writings, then when i try to right-click to copy, it would "dis-highlight"! I think it's me.

11:52 AM  
Blogger barneysaurus said...

Dell selling this tiny and stylish lappy for only $1499 at the COMEX fair. Damn value for money. Was going for $2099 previously!

9:43 PM  
Blogger Green Ogre said...

Evil laughter echoes!!!

HAHAHAHAHA. I've found YOU!!!

Now, you will die from my acidic comments.

Payback for all those things you write in mine!

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Coughs and chokes on furball...

Arggghh, spoil cool!!!

4:24 AM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

barney: u know Dell's laptops sug? at least that's what Dell users say. But i think u should invest in cheap stuff cos being the very suay person that you are, it's likely that ur pc will get striked by lightning again. for the third time.
muahaha...

greenie: bring it on.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home