Saturday, September 03, 2005

SAY CHEESE!

I wanted to post some nice pics of myself, here on my blog. It's however, a rather tedious task, due to the very limited number of nice pics that I have in my pathetic laptop. This does not mean I don't look nice. It's juz that cameras are very crafty equipment; they know juz when to make you look your worst. Anyway, as I mentioned in my previous post, my laptop had a brain wash so all my photo editing programs are now gone. This is the best I can manage. Bear with it. Also, I 've cut out bits and pieces of my actual self, so I'm featuring only the best taken parts of the best taken photos ... hahaha ...

Let's get started ......

My eyes ....

My eyes are my favourite. Not the bags below it though. As they call it, the eyes are the windows of the soul (I dunno which guy came up with this phrase, but it sounds very "chim" and impressive) and so my eyes can tell you when I am super pissed and when I'm juz pissed ... If you can't see clearly, it's probably due to the poor quality camera that I was using then. Too bad.

Smiley :-)


Look at how sweetly I'm smiling? Don't be too jealous. I know many people can't smile like that. Also, this is a pic of my hair as well. Digressing a little, this pic was taken during my schooling days so being poor and poorer, I had no money to cut my hair, let alone treatment and stuff. Actually, when I have money i also dont cut my hair. But in the pic, my look still looks pretty good so i'll do a little promo for Pantene then. "Don't envy my healthy, beautiful hair ... " .... (directly translated from the Chinese old Pantene commercial).

p.s. The green colour thingy is a mask. I don't grow algae on my face.

nosey ...

Okay, so my nose is not my favourite. I had to search through a lot of pics to get a decent one in case I scare the freaking daylights out of some people reading this blog. So appreciate the effort.

The winner

aaahhhh ... the legs .... Do you know that a woman's legs are always the winner among other body parts? Don't ask me why. I juz know. Not that mine are winner legs but say in a contest with 50 participants, I can at least be the 49th runner-up, right?

Also, my legs look shiny not because i put some stupid oil on them. It's becos' i was doing some boarding thingy (you can see I was still holding the board) and my legs were still wet. (and I was wondering why do weight builders always put oily stuff on their bodies which made them look gross and utterly unattractive?)

V!

This is my right hand doing the V-sign or the Victory sign or the "I will snipe-your-thingy-off-if-you-make-me-look-fat-in-this pic" sign.

My hands again ...

Okay, to do my justice to my very useful hands, I decided to post another pic. This was me cooking. So it shows that I really CAN cook. *smug look*

Lousy butt

That's right, i have a lousy butt. That's why i don't take a lot of butt pics. And the only one I have has my bikini tag on it. Yah, it's damn lousy.

Mid-body

I look quite slim here, eh? Manz, I should start losing weight ....

??

A little peek of my err ... assets ... in bathing suit. Can't see clearly? I don't give a damn.... haha ...

That's all folks! Enjoy your weekend!!! =)

6 Comments:

Blogger Jeremiah said...

WOW 0.0, you should post a pic of all you together. Or at least put all those ones together, it'd look funny lol.

1:54 PM  
Blogger barneysaurus said...

You blardy hao lian you! All the indecent pics, tsk tsk.... There might be kids reading this you know?!?!?!

But since you have so kindly agreed to help me with the interview, Barneysaurus forgive you :)

9:41 PM  
Blogger Green Ogre said...

Grins. Good writing. I'm serious. Read your stuff and the writing's impressive.

Smiles. I really think this is pretty good stuff and I can't understand why you wouldn't let me know.

Keep it up!

4:32 AM  
Blogger barneysaurus said...

Muahah! You have been 'founded' by the Green Ogre.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

jeremiah: I thot of it actually but I think i would really weird. haha ..

green ogre: Didn't let u know cos i wanted to keep my identity a secret. heeee ...

barney: yeap, he found me all becos u post stupid entries where I muz "suan" u and it was thro' there that he found me. so u bloody arsehole, it's all ur bloody fault!
and for the kids, im juz trying to introduce them to the real world.

2:30 PM  
Blogger barneysaurus said...

MuahuHUAH :D!!! See lah, your own fault for suaning me ok? It's karma, I tell you.

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home