Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I am sitting at a colleague's table as I am typing this. My PC, at work, is on the verge of a nervous breakdown so they decided to send in the IT guy. This guy will give my PC a new left brain (RAM) and hopefully it will keep my PC alive. Or at least in working condition.

The best part about this: I am pretending to work, by typing furiously on the keyboard of this PC at the corner of the room. Which means I don't actually have to work. But i'm really sleepy though. I think Im gonna fake illness so that I can go home early to sleep.

*yawn*

7 Comments:

Blogger Green Ogre said...

Aiyah, old trick lah. What do you think I'm doing right now?

12:00 PM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

heh ... i thot ur boss is very sharp?

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, fakine illness, what an Idea. I usually find myself slumped over the keyboard.

11:54 PM  
Blogger Green Ogre said...

Yeah, but I'm sharper! Tao Gao Yi Chi, Mo Gao Yi Zhang!

12:43 AM  
Blogger Jeremiah said...

I hate computers!

12:51 AM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

Ogre: wait till he sees this.

kev: I wish i can do that openly, manz.

Jeremiah: heh! luv 'em and hate 'em.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Green Ogre said...

Someone stole my password for blogger and has been logging in and making comments under my name!

Wait till I catach the little rat!

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home