Monday, September 19, 2005

The "7" Thingy ...

I wanted to blog about some really exciting events, involving an all-girls party, stripping, alcohol and spanking. But due to a request made by Barney, and since I do love talking about myself, I shall complete the following uninteresting questionnaire.


7 Things That Scare Me

1) Lizards and those in their family

I don't care if they have a smiley look. I don't care if they wipe out the mozzies in my home. I don't care that they are actually cleaner than cockroaches. They are just freakin' gross, can?

2) Zombies

After watching "Dawn of the Dead". Man, those things can run!

3) My mom walking in on me when I'm making out with a guy. Who is not my boyfriend.

4) My dog dying on me

He's like a son to me, except that he is more much obedient, doesn't wail or make noise when he doesn't get his way and is always happy to see me.

5) Reach home to find that my mom has forgotten to turn off the stove (again) and my home is burnt down. With my dog.

6) Running into a public toilet with an excruciating stomach pain and after finally letting go then realise there is no toilet paper.

7) Get into a freak car accident and survive long enough to realise what is happening and see my entire life flash before me before my neck snaps.


7 Things That I Like Most

1) The smell of rain

2) Watching re-runs of F.R.I.E.N.D.S

3) Foreplay

And what follows after that. heh ....

4) Winning Toto

Although I've never really won before.

5) Smoking

Cigarettes. Not pot.

6) Horror Movies

7) Bathing



7 Important Things In My Room

1) Me

2) My comfy bed

3) My supply of rubber.

4) My doggy

5) The air-conditioner

6) The mirror

7) Me again.


7 Random Facts About Me

1) I wore my first bra when I was twelve.

2) I love dogs and dolphins

3) I like sinful food.

4) I like to walk around the house naked when it's empty

5) I think being a vampire is really cool.

6) I think most of my friends are morons.

That's why hanging out with them makes me feel better about myself.

7) I am not very bright.



7 Things I Plan To Do Before I die

1) Have children

2) Visit Athens

3) Be a man for a day.

I know it's impossible, but I can keep on wishing, can't I?

4) Have many, many, many multiple orgasms (wohoo!)

5) Buy an island and name it after myself

6) Make sure the people whom I love, know that I love 'em.

7) Fulfil my secret sexual fantasy

7 Things You Can do

1) Lie Down...

2) Dance like a maniac

3) Cook

4) Watch a horror movie alone

5) Act really innocent.

Which is not hard, cos I really am. *innocent look*

6) Lie with a straight face

7) Sin



7 Things You Can’t do

1) Watch "Faces of Death"

2) Witness animal cruelty

3) Be punctual

4) Stop biting my nails

5) Sing. Or sing well, for that matter.

6) Kill myself.

I am just too afraid of dying.

7) Stop smoking.


7 People, or animals, I’ll Love To See Doing this

1) Michael Jackson

2) Snoopy

3) A hamster

4) A stripper

5) Bill Gates

6) Godzilla

7) God

4 Comments:

Blogger Green Ogre said...

Laughs. You way more sexed up then I am. And you accuse me...

9:44 PM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

ogre: hmm ... what gave u that idea?

dexter: i shld be blogging abt the party thingy soon.
A fly? u shld wish u're my dog. he watches me change in my room everyday. haha ....

9:36 AM  
Blogger barneysaurus said...

Supply of rubber?!?! Youngsters nowadays, tsk tsk.... I was hoping my innocence will rub off on you or something!

Eh, so when can we read about the stripper thingy? Keke....

6:14 PM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

barney: i will block u fm my entry on the strippers since u are so innocent. no need to thank me.

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home