Friday, September 08, 2006

What's up

It is now 2am and I'm still up.

Nope, it's not insomnia this time. I was busy packing.

At 1.20pm tomorrow, I'll be on a flight heading towards Club Med in Thailand for my company retreat. Woohoo!

Due to the monsoon season, water sports are out. So no parading in my two-piece. But i'll be having so much Thai massages, spa treatments along with other activities that Club Med has planned for us that I won't miss water sports that much. Oh, by the way, this short holiday, is fully paid by Da Company :D

I have been very poor these couple of years, and haven't not been able to sponsor myself to such a treat for a long time. Therefore this trip really came at the right time.

So c'mon, be jealous. You know you are.

Some of you probably don't even get the chance to take your leave (e.g. Sibeh Sian). While the rest of you are too poor to give yourself a proper holiday (e.g. Sibeh Sian). Tsk Tsk. I pity you.


On other things, I am kinda bummed that my favourite blogger, Zhebin, has been enlisted into Pulau Tekong. I'm so gonna miss all the crap on his blog.

By the way, the reason why I have been MIA for so long, is because I was busy making myself happy =)

I'll blog about my wonderful trip when I get back. Till then, enjoy your weekend, folks.

8 Comments:

Blogger Green Ogre said...

Enjoy your weekend. I'll be heading out to Sepang for a weekend of motor racing. Hehehe. And I do pity that Sian.

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wail i wanna go holiday too!!

pack me into ur luggage!!!

10:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

have fun, girl. :)

be sure to take lots of pictures and make us (e.g. sibeh sian) even more jealous. :D

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i always thought SBS is your favourite blogger. :O
Have a gd time. haha

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i must say your recent entries havent been very kind to SBS.

10:42 PM  
Blogger Sunflower said...

I am too late. Enjoy your trip!

3:49 PM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

ogre: okay, so u're not that jealous then. damn.

spinnee: eh, too late liao. im back =D

ensui: haiyah, i dun hv a damn digital camera, but i did take pics wif my phone cam tho'. hee ..

freakkler: it's a very hard choice actually. but i have to give it to zhebin cos he is supposedly quite 正

anonymous: trust me. if u know him as well as I do, u wouldn't be able to resist it too.

sunflower: thankee! i did!

1:49 AM  
Blogger Sibeh Sian said...

I heard you can get skin cancer from too much sun sia :)

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home