Thursday, July 20, 2006


Finally!!

1) I called up Da Company about my job placement. Apparently, I had cleared the medical side and there was a mis-communication on who was supposed to contact me. So in the end, I waited for a week and nobody contacted me. What the hell. But I've been confirmed to start work in August, and that's wonderful news. I juz dread having to wake up like everyone else now.

2) My new home is done with the renovation. Apart from very minor details that still require some follow-up with my contractor, I would say it's all ready. Of course, I need to clean up the entire place all by myself, as Mr BF needs to work, and I happen to be jobless and I (supposedly) have all the time in the world at the moment.

I used to think mopping the floor is easy. I do it every week at home. It's easy when you have a mop. But when you have to mop an entire area using juz a mere rag along with your pair of hands, it can almost lead to muscle cramps. I was soaking wet from just doing the living and dining area. I could even hear my heart beating. I swear it's equivalent to running 4 km.

But other than that, I'm very glad that at the very least, I have the time to take care of the cleaning. The furniture's coming this Friday and I can't wait!!

Some of you will be receiving my invitation for house-warming soon.

You are expected to bring gifts. If you're unsure wat to buy, please check with me. I have no shame when it comes to household appliances that I can't afford right now.

Or, you can buy me vouchers.

If you really can't think of anything to get me, please give me cash.

Note to annoying creep: If you buy me chinese chess, I swear I will throw them in your face.


3) My photo shoot is over!!

But I'm crossing my fingers on how the photos will turn out. For a start, I look really, really different with make up on. I almost didn't recognise myself in the mirror. No kidding. I seriously have no idea if this is a good thing.

Then, during my outdoor shoot at Desaru, I actually took a pic of myself with my lousy phone cam for the sake of my dear mom, who is annoyed that she didn't get to pick my photoshoot gowns with me. Actually, she wanted to pick for me.

No, I'm not Mommy's little girl. My mom juz wanna get involved with most details of my wedding cos she feels like she is the star too. Apparently, she had requested a gown for herself from the bridal shop for my wedding night. Heh. She's juz vain like that and I love her to bits.

Anyway, I was saying I took a pic of myself, which I thought turned out quite charmingly; I was wearing my favourite gown and the make up was done really well. Until I showed the pics to my mom, and she said, "Wah!! You look like Malay girl leh. And so fat some more. "

Sometimes my mom can be very cruel :S

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder which creep will give thing like a Chinese Chess for house warming?

9:07 AM  
Blogger Green Ogre said...

First up. Congrats on the job.

Second down. I'll be sure to check with you if I'm invited.

Thirdly. Yes your mother can be damn straight up. I remember her asking if Kena Suan needs her to intro girls to him.

I'd hate to know what she had to say about me. :P

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the finally confirmation of the job.

Ic: S.B.S.. hehs. :D

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on the job...

your mum cannot fight my mum. Once my ex and I were going out to a movie, and being the slob I was, I dressed casually. But I wore clean clothes! My mum took one look at me, and asked him (seriously), "This kind of girl you also want ah?"

Sighs

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and some chinese chess is expensive one, wor.

6:21 PM  
Blogger Sunflower said...

All the best to you!

Everything is so wonderful for you now!

7:08 PM  
Blogger Sibeh Sian said...

CONGRATULATIONS :D!!!!

Now that you will be getting paid big bucks, I hope you can start contributing to the Sibeh Sian Welfare Fund :)

I'm very glad you like the idea of the Chinese Chess so much :)

10:24 PM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

lc: There is only one creep that I find sibeh annoying. Click on the link. Heh.

ogre: Firstly, thank you. Secondly, u're definitely invited. And lastly, Heh.

anonymous: Thanks. Im crossing my fingers that nothing will go wrong.

platformshoes: Tks! I can't wait.

rationalneurotic: wah lau, my mom also like that one. i wear t-shirt and shorts to movie, and she'll be like, "Why are you dressed like that?" Apparently, i muz put on make up wherever i go :P

I know some chinese chess are expensive, but they're not good as my house-warming gift. And i know that annoying creep will only buy sibeh cheap chinese chess.

Sibeh Sian: Did i not mention my pay?? I'm poorer than you. You should contribute to the Adrenaline Home Crisis Fund.

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

came over from sibeh sian n read yr posts occasionally. felt compelled to comment cos yr mum sounds exactly like mine. =D
have fun with the wedding prep! =)

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mothers. *mutters under breath*
anyhows, have fun with the wedding, have fun with the house warming, too bad it's not open for public or I can set up a bar for you free. Heh.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Ang Ku Kueh said...

very glad that things are turning very well for you, the uncertainty can be very upsetting. but no matter, now u have so many things to look forward to already!.:)

1:22 PM  
Blogger Old Beng said...

So sad, still think you and that Mr Sian a perfect match :p

4:38 PM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

gracie: is that wat mothers are like?? will we turn that way in another 30 years down the road?? hehe ...

akk: yes, the uncertainty is very daunting. There is still certain uncertainty currently, whc i hope will be resolved by next week!

rationalneurotic: okie! i make it public and u do the bar thingy for me lah!! Got bar top dancing or not?? Coincidentally, i have a bar top in my new home! heh!

old beng: No, u're wrong. We would drive each other crazy. Seriously.

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Breast reduction surgery in colorado springs snortin concerta Roxy swimwear retro halter

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home