Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Unrest

The office is now empty.

The movers came yesterday. They took the furniture, the stationery, the files and most importantly, they took the PCs.

My PC.

The one on which i spend most of my time with in the office.

The one on which i posted most of my entries with.

The one that kept me entertained while I was bored.

And it was gone, just like that.

I didn't think it would be difficult to let go. Prior to this, I was looking forward to having everything removed so that I didn't have to keep going to the office and do nothing.

But yesterday, I thought of the things we went through to get this company started. The extra hours I put in everyday after work at the previous company. The running about to source for furniture and office equipment. The establishing of the work procedures and systems.

It has been less than a year since we've started. Thankfully, I didn't pump in any of my cash (becos i didn't have the cash). Otherwise, it would be a lot more painful than this. Contrary to opinions, I was actually pretty upset that we had to cease operations. Seeing the empty place cut a bit of my heart. Really.

On the bright side, I'm on my way to a new beginning. I hope.

Just in case some of you still don't know, I actually do not have confirmation on Da Job yet. There may be complications from my medical check up and up till now, I have not signed the appointment letter as yet.

My mind is in a state of unrest now. Call me out for suppers. I need them.

7 Comments:

Blogger Colin Morris said...

I got a hit from here yesterday. Probably someone clicking the "next blog" randomizer link. Anyway.

I like your use of colors in your body text. There's probably more, but I've only read this entry.

Cheers,
Colin Morris

1:00 AM  
Blogger Sunflower said...

Cheer up!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Green Ogre said...

And you all thought I was mad for talking to my comp and singing it to sleep.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Sibeh Sian said...

Aiyoh, don't be so sad can? I treat you to KFC!

10:57 AM  
Blogger eZeR. said...

i'm bothered by the medical complications...

care to share.. ;)

1:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

your new job needs you to have a medical check-up? 0.o

relax lah. i'm sure there won't be any problems with your medical check-up. i jio you for supper in sydney, can? i won't pay for your air-fare though. :D

3:30 PM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

colin morris: thank u. i think colours make the post easier to read.

sunflower: eh, im trying lah.

ogre: no, i've never thot u were mad for toking to ur comp. i thot u were mad for singing it to sleep when u can actually juz click shut down.

sibeh sian: no need. me on diet. but if u will let me punch u, then i think i will be happier.

ezer: eh ... after the lab test, they claimed that they found white blood cells in my urine. dunno its implications tho'.

ensui: wah lau ... u so ngiao. want to supper than sponsor me airfare lah!

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home