Wednesday, July 05, 2006

...mmm ........ helloo?


You know the way you sound when you just woke up? or better still, awakened by the ringing of your phone?

Yes, that's the one.

I used to think that, that was an embarassing voice. That the callers (my friends) would actually know that I sleep till 12 noon on weekends and awoke only to a ringing phone. I thought I sounded like a cross between a male opera singer and a dying toad.

But the odd thing is my (male) callers have actually commented that, my just-awakened voice is actually very sexy. Especially when I would do a lazy stretch as I "mmmm ......." into the phone.

I don't suppose it applies to be me only; guess it's the same for all ladies out there.

However, i would like to find out if this is indeed true. Also, I would like to know if guys actually sound "sexy" as well. Heh.

So leave your numbers. I'll be calling at 3am.



p.s. in case you haven't realised, I have absolutely nothing better to do at during this period of time.

13 Comments:

Blogger Green Ogre said...

I think guys sound sexy when they're still sleepy. Grins.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Sunflower said...

Try Mr sian!

Sian, can we have your number please? (very very very politely.)

I will be watching tonight match.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"p.s. in case you haven't realised, I have absolutely nothing better to do at during this period of time."

yes, i do realise you have nothing better to do. (-.-)

unless you wanna incur a huge phone bill for an overseas call, i seriously dun think you want my current number.

and if you're insane enuff to call, i've been gaming till late these days. as a result, i'm pretty much wide awake (maybe a little stoned-out, but definitely not sleepy >.<). :p

6:19 PM  
Blogger Sexual Innuendo said...

First time here. I think all gals sound sexy when they just awoke. The sweet, dry voice that sounds blur as they go 'mmmmmm'

8:41 PM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

ogre: thank goodness im not a guy. dont wanna be harassed by u.

sunflower: eh, u watching 2nite match means no sleepy voice lor.

i dont want to try that sian person. he will make me more sian. and i can tell u, 100% confirm + guarantee he is not sexy at all.

ensui: heh. No, i wldn't want to call that far. and since u are not sleeping at that time, no point for me to call also.

sexual innuendo: heh ... another one that agrees with me =)

11:57 PM  
Blogger Sunflower said...

Yes, watching the match now....

I guess you have difficulty accessing Sian's blog if you visit him later today.... dont faint hor!

3:42 AM  
Blogger Sibeh Sian said...

Just in case you are wondering, I can sound very, very sexy too :)

11:08 AM  
Blogger Sunflower said...

Ya la sian, I start to suspect you might be gay le.

1. pink blogskin
2. sound sexy, (one of the condition to be the "F" gay)
3. can dress sexy bo?

11:31 AM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

sunflower: i didn't faint. i was damn dulan tho'. and yes, he is gay lah. wah lau ... y people dont believe me?

sbs: really? Call me 999 and i'll see if it's true.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Liquid Ecstasy said...

First time checking out your blog. Nice posts babe.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Sibeh Sian said...

For the last time, that pink thingy is temporary k? Walau.

3:39 PM  
Blogger Jaschocolate said...

Agree about the sexy voice.. me will have it sometimes except i dont go "Mmmmmmmmm"

You really very free now loh..

9:09 PM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

ecstasy: =) Thank you.

bittersweet: erm ... i think your bf dunno how to appreciate lah! heeh ...

sbs: u gay means u gay okay? Now, stop denying.

jaschocolate: very obvious hor. hehehe ...

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home