Thursday, June 15, 2006

NEWS

Okay, latest updates. My boss wants to shut down our office by the end of this month. Which is perfectly fine, if he had not tried to argue his way out of paying me the "one-month's notice" with the lame excuse that his company is that of a traditional Chinese company where they need to give only two week's notice to their staff.

He gotta be fucking kidding me.

Not only am I entitled to my one month's salary, I have to be compensated in terms of my Annual Leave's Balance.

After realising that he couldn't get away with just two week's notice, he decided to issue a letter stating our rightful compensation. But our company will not operate beyond June.

Which means, that I will be getting two to three weeks of paid rest.

Wooohooooo!!!


This is my current look

As if this piece of news is not good enough, I now bear good news about Da Job at Da Company. As it is not 100% confirmed yet, I shall refrain from blogging about it until I am informed of my remuneration package next week.

Stay tuned!

*hops away happily*

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

sweet. :)

there is nothing better than slacking off and getting paid for it, aye? :D

6:32 PM  
Blogger Sibeh Sian said...

Not fair! I thought my suayness is supposed to rub off you!

Heh.

Enjoy the rest babe. You deserve it. And I am keeping my fingers crossed for a very, very good pay package for you at da company ;)

11:04 PM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

ensui: AYE!!

sian: haha ... i think it's good kharma.

Me also praying for a very good pay package. I doubt it will be fantastic though since i didn't ask for That much, but the company's in a good industry so bonus shd be pretty appealing.

1:22 AM  
Blogger Green Ogre said...

Heh, then you have time to watch the Coupling DVDs. How did you find the series so far? Funny right?

P.S. That cat picture look then freaky lah. Smiling dogs are fine, smiling cats are just wrong. Unless you happen to be Garfield.

10:23 AM  
Blogger nadnut said...

congrats!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

ogre: I've already told u i can't watch the DVDs cos my player is not multi-coded. What's wrong with your memory nowadays? tsk tsk.

Yes, i agree smiley cats are freaky. But all dogs look like they're smiling all the time. So a smiling dog will not be able to express my joy that well.

nadnut: thankee!

10:46 AM  
Blogger eZeR. said...

wow! that's really good news! getting paid without doing anything?.. that's gotta be paradise right there!


i'm so jealous.. :)


good luck on your next job!

1:34 PM  
Blogger Zhe Bin said...

This is so cool! Enjoy your break and have fun okay okay. Oh, and I think not many people will be as happy as you when their companies close down hahaha.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

ezer: i'll be doing a lot of things! heh ... have to do up the new home and other preps.

zhebin: eh, im not happy company is closing down lah. after all, we've all put in a lot of effort in the start up. It's just we can't continue anymore, and im glad for a paid break. Plus, a new job is on its way, i think =)

3:02 PM  
Blogger Paperman said...

Steady! Prepare wedding lor!

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home