Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Stupid Blo*ger

I wanted to respond to a particular request on blogging about the preps for the big, wild party at the end of the year. I was already done with the entire post, attached with pictures and all, and blogger decided to hang at this time.

#%^*&*#@*$&%#*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it was Blogger, not IE. Cos my other opened IE windows were still working fine.

After the massive swearing, I decided not to replicate the same entry. Rather, I'd just update you guys on my job search.

With regards to The Interview, I am still waiting for an answer. I was informed that should I be selected, I would get a reply within two weeks. It has been only a week but I have a really strong hunch that I wouldn't get it. Even though the interview went on quite well. Reason being I had certain dates keyed in wrongly in my resume and the interviewers spotted it during the interview itself. Fuck.

I am getting a second interview for another position that my agent sent my application to. It appears that this Japanese firm is rather keen on hiring me. They've also sent me good vibes during the interview. The only drawback is, I would have to settle on a lower pay. I have already taken a pay cut, gave up a pay increment to take up my current position. I can't imagine how survival is possible when I have to go for a further pay cut. Moi pay would then fall under the same pay category for fresh grads. To be frank, i no longer feel fresh. So neither should my salary be.

I just went for an interview with a German firm and the position appears to be challenging and promising. It's something I want to land myself into. The pay is within my expectation and the location is fine. Let's hope there would be news for a second interview.

But I am still waiting for that call from that company. Don't ask me why I am so insistent; i just like their company's logo, k?

Pray for me .................

6 Comments:

Blogger Sibeh Sian said...

All the best babe. Even though I still think you're probably a she-male. Heh.

And please leh, next time type on MS Word or something before transfering it to Blogger lah. Use your blain!

4:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

erm... can i cross fingers for you instead? :D

4:29 PM  
Blogger eZeR. said...

I WISH YOU TONS OF LUCK!!! :)

8:50 AM  
Blogger Green Ogre said...

All the best! It quite tough finding the right job. Almost as hard as finding a right mate.

Of course, you can still have good times and great sex with a wrong mate, but I don't think the wrong job has these kinds of perks.

Unless, the boss is really hot and into you. :P

Living's tough, but it's better than dead.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Paperman said...

Oh poor girl... I would have loved to read that entry...

As for liking the company logo... don't tell me you dream of wearing the company sponsored white polo tee (with their logo emblazoned big big on the chest) whilst holding the company sponsored umbrella (with their logo emblazoned big big on top) giving away door gifts at company sponsored events???

Somehow I can't shake that image off me when you mentioned logo...

As for blogger... eva tot of migrating to worpress???

3:42 AM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

sibeh sian: u shit.

ensui: heh, anything that can get me this job.

ezer: thanks!

ogre: wah lau, u can link anything to sex one leh.

vandice: heh, maybe it's not so much of the logo itself. It's wat it represents.

To all : thank u for ur well wishes.

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home