Sunday, May 14, 2006

In preparation for the big party
Oh, you little brown piece of thing
Always sitting within sight tempting me
How do you know of my little sweet tooth
Why do you keep luring me with that goodness that you bring?
Don't you know, that I have to keep away from you?
Don't you know, that I have to fit into my fanciful dress?
In front of hundreds of guests
Hell, I want to look like a princess!!
So stay away, beautiful sweet
We will meet again, once I'm ready to satisfy my sense
Until then, you will find your way to the mouths of my friends
just so they'll always look fatter than I am

*****************

Note to Ogre: Thank you for putting on the extra weight. It makes me feel a little better about myself. *wide grin*

12 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What a wonderful piece of prose!
I sincerely do hope,
You'll look like a rose.
As you take your marriage creed,
All the best to thee.
A happy marriage, i hope to see.

:D

7:40 AM  
Blogger Sibeh Sian said...

I love that velvety feeling as the chocolate melts in your mouth, and that wonderful aftertaste that makes you reach for another piece :)

If you become a Mother next Mother's Day I promise to buy you chocolates!

Happy Mother's Day :)

8:41 AM  
Blogger Green Ogre said...

F U plus middle finger.

10:43 PM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

ensui: i hope u took less than 5 min to come up wif that? heh ... as i guess u're probably not as free as I am :P

sibeh sian: No, i don't intend to become a mother so soon. *touchwood* but u're free to buy me chocolates after december 15th this year.

ogre: =)

11:00 AM  
Blogger Zhe Bin said...

Lil brown piece of thing...

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, if it makes you feel even better, ogre and his cat demolished close to half the contents of a container full of m&ms while watching motogp and formulaone on sunday :)

3:20 PM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

zhebin: it's a wonder how that lil brown piece of thing can do so much damage sometimes.

mela: oh, I'm definitely glad to hear that. Keep feeding him well, k? heheh ...

5:38 PM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

bittersweet: thank you!! im very grateful for this encouragement.

10:44 AM  
Blogger NoneOfYrBusiness said...

U are not fat lah, just deliciously plump only

1:28 PM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

noneofyrbiz: i hate the word "plump". I bloody hate it. It's worse than fat. Don't ask me why.

and since when did u start blogging??!! hahahah .... it's payback time.

3:58 PM  
Blogger Zhe Bin said...

Lil brown piece of thing sounds like what you know or not? LOL.

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home