Wednesday, April 19, 2006

This is Part One


I sat down in front of my PC and I wanna blog. But without much inspiration, the only way I can come up with something mildly interesting enough to read while satisfying my desire to post an entry, is to dig into my past and find a story wild enough to keep you guys on the edge of your seat at least until you finish reading this entry. And so I did.

===========================

In 1999 ....

This was the time when i just graduated from poly. You know, there are lot of places you can't go when you were still in school. I mean, pubs and clubs wise. Cos you're either not of age, or you don't have the financial backing. By this time, however, I had all that I need to spend my entire weekends partying away - money from work, time from not having to bury myself in books (kidding, i didn't need to bury myself in books when I was in poly), and most importantly, Friends. The ones that were just as enthusiastic about all the alcohol, the dancing and the sexy bodies.

So I spent many weekends drinking and dancing. Very fortunately, my buddies are fantastic drinkers who held their liquor well enough to send me home each time I got drunk and to protect me from assholes who would try to take advantage whenever they see a drunk person with breasts. One of my buddies' girlfriend, let's call her M, would always get her hormones very much charged each time she started drinking. And whenever that happened, she would start grabbing me and try to kiss me. Frankly, I don't remember sending out any sexual or lesbian (for that matter) signals to her. I never really thought of kissing a girl (then), and it was very odd for me, cos she was my buddy's girlfriend.

Anyway, one time we both got so drunk and when she leaned in, I did not resist.

And I finally understood why men like to kiss women.

Women, apart from having very soft lips, are much more gentle with their tongue. Even when they're passionate, they don't leave your lips-surrounding area with their saliva (a mistake that men always make).

So I was kissing M right in front of my buddy, and I didn't think he was mad. Rather, he was very much entertained although he kept shouting in a joking manner, "Zao Sai ah!! Zao Sai ah!!" (he meant his girlfriend "zao sai"). Zao Sai (hokkien) means to cheat, or commit adultery. I finally withdrew my lips when she slided her hand from my back to caress my right boob. A little shock, I would say, but not exactly in a bad way. Had I not moved away, her hand would have gone under the fabric.

I have kissed other girls after that episode, but I'll leave it till the next time.

Somehow, M and I are truly fated to be good friends, as we ended up going to the same university three years later. With that same boyfriend of hers of course. After that kiss at that particular pub, we thought it would never happen again.

That was, until my roommates and I decided to hold a super wild, alcoholic "mooncake" party at our place during mid-autumn. Actually the mooncakes were just excuses to trash our place.
With the amount of cheap alcohol in Australia, everyone was bound to leave the party without a sober mind.

I thought I would just collapse on my bed.

And I did, but I was not alone.

=============================

It is 1:05am. I am officially beat. Actually, not really, but I just want to leave you guys with your imagination on what happened after that.

Stay tuned to Part 2.

A little trailers ....

"and I saw her pull her sweater over her head ..... "

".... she ran out of the room to get him to "join" in ...."

"....I was thinking of my then boyfriend in Singapore and how he would have reacted if he had found out ...."

14 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

HOT! great post, girl! will stay tune for part two. heh. :)

5:32 AM  
Blogger barneysaurus said...

Damn it, I always knew you had it in you lor! Especially when you were hanging out with D****e and S*** L** back in poly, keke....

11:14 AM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

ensui: err ... dunno when i will posting part two, so keep waiting :P

barney: hey! it's got nothing to do with me hanging out wif the girls, can! all girls have girlfriends wat. u idiot.

and i am not a lesbian. Just experimenting, dat's all.

12:24 PM  
Blogger nadnut said...

o.O

i kissed girls on the lips before. hahaa. but could never french. hahaha :P

10:20 PM  
Blogger pj said...

oooh so exciting!

I've never participated in these things before, but hey. experimentation is part and parcel of growing up..

can't w8 fr part 2.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Zhe Bin said...

Somehow.. Girl + Girl is good combi. At least much much better than Guy + Guy combi. But I must say I have no problem with anyone who has the tendency to be involved in the latter.

I also got kiss girls before lor. You think only you got kiss before huh. = )

12:18 PM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

nadnut: a lot of alcohol would help :P

pj: yeah, it's experimentation but usually when guys hear girl+girl, they'll think u're lesbians or bi-sexuals. kaoz.

zhebin: yes, all men love girl+girl combo. Dunno why.

I know you must have kissed girls before, but according to a post of yours (dunno how long ago), u hvnt had a really passionate kiss for a very long time, eh?? hehe ....

10:46 AM  
Blogger Zhe Bin said...

Eh ya lah why you bring it up. = ((( Eh v.sad right. Hahaha. Eh talking about this I really don't fancy girl + girl combi leh. I don't get especially high or what lor. I prefer girl + guy. A lot more if you ask me. = )

12:03 PM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

zhe bin: heheh. Wait till u see it live. U will luv girl+girl combo.

girl+girl = u want to join in

girl+guy = u dulan why u're not in.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Sibeh Sian said...

S i b e h H o t

9:39 PM  
Blogger Green Ogre said...

This blog is hereby rated PG.

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

3:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

3:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home