Thursday, March 02, 2006

Today we will talk about Marketing
(dedicated to Barney who is now buried in marketing notes. I think.)


As usual, I was doing nothing much and i saw this pamphlet on my table.


Why did she get the guy to feed her? He doesn't have much looks.

Why did she not put it on herself so that he can eat it off her?

Why is studying with so many textbooks considered a form of "Joy"?


I mean, if Pizza Hut wants consumers to celebrate our "joy" with their pizzas, I think they should use a more realistic picture. Like:

Oooh yeah ...

Okay, this is a badly done picture but you get the idea. Most people are hungry after some good action anyway, so you may as well use the opportunity to promote some sinful pizzas, along with some healthy fruits.

Pizzas (or any other food for that matter) can also be marketed like this:



Don't worry, our value meals are very affordable.


You see, human beings tend to value people/food/dogs/cigarettes that have gone through thick and thin with them. So this picture can be used as a marketing tactic to instill customer loyalty!

Wow. I am sooo brilliant. And i didn't even major in marketing. *very smart grin*

*silence*

*silence*

************************

I think I have too much time on my hands.

Please send me some pizzas so that I will shut up.

7 Comments:

Blogger barneysaurus said...

MUAHuHAUHAHAU :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're so totally full of shit, you're brilliant! Incidentally, I love to gorge on junk food when I'm pissed or sad or pissfully sad, so the 'share your grief with us' tagline struck a chord.

I therefore propose we dine at pizza hut the next time we meet ah :D!

7:12 PM  
Blogger Green Ogre said...

This is good creative shit. You're really putting in the juice and effort.

I'm liking it babe. Hehehe. Loved the one about value meals. Any fast food chain could use that. I'll give you a ring whenever I need a marketing guru. Heh.

8:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hereby confer the honorary degree of marketing, passed with distinction and first class honours to... *drum roll* Adrenaline! lol.... :D

perhaps you can set up a advertising company. i'm sure your advertisments will be a hit. i volunteer barney as a mascout. :D

11:15 PM  
Blogger nadnut said...

lol! great job! i would hire you as my marketing manager (if i had a company) in an instant!

9:12 AM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

barney: No, u're not supp to be sad when u come out wif us! :D

And i get this feeling that the guys will say they wanna go BK if u propose pizza hut.

green: thank you. It's seriously due to too much time on my hands. hahahah ...

ensui: how generous of u to offer barney to me! now, i will think of some ways to use barney in mktg campaigns. haha ...

nut: then u quickly go and open company lah! then employ me! hahah ....

12:16 PM  
Blogger barneysaurus said...

Walau, now I really sibeh hungry leh.... I want a full-fledged pig-out! Can celebrate Da Goat's BD too. Since you got so much time on your hands, you arrange :D!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

barney: actually, im really busy one. i juz needed an excuse for the kind of crap i churn out.

i remember really having a lot of time when i was still schooling (becos im brilliant mah, no need study also distinction one. hahaha) since u're the only student and so "brilliant" as well, u arrange lah. steady.

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home