Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Picture Purrfect

Many years ago, the Malaysian government banned the use of fireworks for any occassion. But it was still manufactured and sold (though on a low profile) for Chinese New Year. Using the cam from my V3 phone, I managed to take some pics for you people who have no idea what it's like to have fireworks soaring from your own garden.

Digression: I'm still waiting for someone to give me my digital cam leh! Otherwise, I would have been able to take better pics!


This is what fireworks look like when they're still lying down in your living room



This is what fireworks look like when they're fired up.
(okay, this is not a good pic. So gimme my digital cam, goddamnit)

Now, this is a slightly better pic
(And it's still not purrfect. Where is my digital cam?)

A close up

For those of you who are too dense to understand my subtle hints, this post is really about giving me a digital camera. So give me Give me a digital camera. Thanks very much in advance.

Note: If you would like to see nicer and personal pics of fireworks for CNY, pls refer to Kenny Sia's post.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

erm... how abt setting up a trust fund? we can call it 'The Desperate-For-Digi-Camera Trust Fund'. *grins*

and i'll willingly donate. as for how much, i'll think abt it. lol... :D

3:18 PM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

hehe ....

so any idea on how much u want to donate yet? keke.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

*thinking hard* erm, do you accept Monopoly money? or maybe 'Hell' money? *grins* :D

maybe i can get Big Banana to donate on my behalf. hhhmmm... :p

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rich Anonymous Man. I will trade good funds for your trust fund for ***! wahaha...
by the way, well taken shots from ur limited photo capable phone.. well done.
i know it's not easy to take those fireworks pics cos i hv that phone *hint hint* who am i?
my name is Anonymous. haha.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

ensui : no, i only take actual money. And yes, i will be appealing to lazy big banana too.

anon: i see rich anonymous man. i see ur compliment for "well taken shots" and i know it's you. No need for you to even hint.

Told you it's telepathic =)

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home