Thursday, December 29, 2005

Looking back into the past...

I enjoy going into archives of blogs. Particular those of my personal friends. If you have the time to go through archives, you can tell what this person has gone through and how he/she has grown or change. I went through the archive of a blog which no longer exist (actually it does, just in another version) and saw a particular post which brought back some memories. Good ones.

"Was clearing up my office today. Found this teddy bear which was given by her. I took the bear back home. It was dressed in a white T-shirt. Emblazoned across the front of the tee in red letters were the words "I NEED YOU." I held the teddy closely, give it a little hug and a squeeze, shook its hand and gave it a peck on the top. Smiling to the bear. "I wish you all the happiness you deserve. You don't need me anymore. "Yes, I am weird. I talk to teddy bears..."

Now, this friend has moved on and is a very happy person. Since he is no longer as angry and rants little on his current blog, I think we (as in, us friends) are very happy for him.

To the said friend: I do still NEED you. As a friend. But you know that already, don't you?

2 Comments:

Blogger Green Ogre said...

I'm sure your friend knows. After all, a friend indeed is a friend in need. Friendship is one of the greatest boons to man.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

ogre, i think you meant "a friend in need is a friend indeed". heh.

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home