Monday, March 06, 2006

A peek into my World

Speaking from personal experience ... when you have too much time on your hands, you must not let it be known. Otherwise, fellow bloggers will tag you to do things that they like. Like this meme:

btw, how do u pronounce "meme"? Is it "mee-mee", or "min" or "mine", or "big nuts"? I have absolutely no idea.


Seven dreams before death:

1. Get a body like Cameron Diaz.

I'm not sure why, but I juz think her body looks fantastic, given the amount of ice-cream she eats.

2. Become a millionaire

Which won't be long, since I now buy TOTO every week.

3. Snip off Barney's tail

I have this unexplainable urge to inflict pain on that purple thing. Not sure why though.

4. Visit Disneyland USA again.

Fyi, Disneyland is not for kids only. In fact, most of the rides are catered for adults' pleasures.

5. Become a man for one day

I'll get to scratch my balls, grab boobs, get lotsa blow-jobs and be an absolute bastard. Then i'll understand why men enjoy being men.

6. Be a pole-dancer for a day

I think pole-dancers are damn sexy, can?

7. Have an affair with xx

Sorry, it's a secret fantasy so no divulging of xx's identity. Smart alecks out there (namely
Ogre), stop guessing. You're wrong.


Seven things I can't do at this lifetime

1. Get a body like Cameron Diaz

Who am i kiddin'? No way can I ever get a body like that. I juz had two ice-creams yesterday. Fuck.

2. Become a millionaire

I think the chances of 0.00000000001% is equivalent to 0%. Fuck.

3. Snip off Barney's tail

I can't find a pair of scissors big enough to cut through Barney's very thick and useless tail. So I think I will settle for pulling out his toe nails one by one.

4. Visit Disneyland USA again

If I become a millionaire, then I'll visit Disneyland USA again. But as my chances of becoming a millionaire is 0% (refer to pt 2), I will likely not be able to visit Disneyland USA again. Fuck.

5. Become a man for a day

I realise that unless I go for an awfully expensive sex change operation, I would not be able to fulfil this dream. And it can be done only if I become a millionaire. So that I can change back to a woman the very next day.

And I don't want to be a bastard for life.

6. Be a pole-dancer for a day

I don't have the body. I don't have the skills. I'm very likely to break my neck, while squishing my left cheek while learning. And I'm very clumsy.

Fuck.

7. Have an affair with xx

No way that can ever happen. No way.

I'm saying this becos some of Mr Bf's friends read my blog. wahahahawahahahahah .....


Seven things that attract me:

1. Smell of Famous Amos's cookies


Fug. I'm such a glutton. No wonder I can never have a body like Cameron Diaz.

2. Tight asses of soccer-playing guys

*drool*

btw, Mr BF has an ass like that =)))))

3. Dogs & Puppies

Aww ....

Look at them! So damn bloody cute! Who wouldn't be attracted to them?

4. A sense of humour

Always gets my attention.

5. The clanking of mahjong tiles

Particularly at odd hours of the day/night. Damn, some people really don't have to work.

6. People with lots of energy

Makes me feel energetic as well.

7. Guys with dimples

:P


Seven things I say:

1. Fuck

2. Damn bloody / Damn it

3. What?!

4. Wah lau

5. Kaoz.

6. Yeah rite.

7. KNN.

wow, my vocabulary sure is limited.

Seven books that I love:

books? what books?!

hehe. Kidding.

1. Teenage Textbook / Workbook

Brought me a lot of entertainment throughout assembly and chapel services during my secondary school days.

2. Adrian Mole

Very, very funny. You should all go read it.

3. Merchant of Venice by Shakespeare

Seriously. Mainly because this was one of the books I had to study for my Os Literature exam. And I kept feeling sorry for Shylock.

4. Spell Bound by Christopher Pike

The story's about how the souls of a girl and a vulture were switched. Yeah, i like twisted stories like that.

5. Doraemon comics

I think Doraemon is the only cat that I really like.

6. How to have mind-blowing sex

hehe. I'm kiddin' of course ....

7. That book written by that author whose name I can't remember that well


Seven movies that I love:

1. Coyote Ugly

Bin: Heh ... I also like this show a lot.

2. The Exorcist

The most frightening movie ever.

3. Underworld

I juz luv the crap about vampires and werewolves. Although I think vampires are so much cooler.

4. The Hot Chick

Rob Schneider's expression as a girl is simply hilarious!

5. Tale of two sisters

A nice twist to the ending with a very touching story.

6. Troy

Because I luvvv hunky Brad Pitt.

Bin: It's Brad Pitt, and not arm pitt okay?!

7. Titanic

haha! Gotcha!

7. Almost all of Stephen Chow's movies


Seven tags:

hah! My turn to tag! All of you who are tagged but do not do so will be cursed with:

a) swollen and painful balls; or

b) deflated and saggy breasts; or

c) rotting fingers; or

d) all of the above


1) Barney

2) Green Ogre

3) Ang Ku Kueh (your curse will take a longer time to surface cos i know you're very busy so I give you more time)

4) Nadnut

5) Ensui

6) Big banana

Ensui: Can you get the big banana to update? He has been damn lazy!

7) Zhe Bin - Can you be tagged again?? hahahahah .....

8 Comments:

Blogger Zhe Bin said...

Hahaha! Things that I like must share and share alike one mah. Right!? And hor, if I'm not wrong it's called "meam" is it?

Anyway, you can record the magical sound of washing the tiles and then play it as an mp3. Can listen until 走火入魔/listen until you high. Better still put as ringtone.. Haha spread the love.

And last but not least, f**k Brad PIG! = P

11:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

omg... you actually like reading teenage textbooks/workbooks?! 0.0 *scratches head*

i will try and get (read: pester/nag >.<) big banana to update his blog. but knowing how slack he is, i cannot promise anything. :D

9:20 AM  
Blogger Green Ogre said...

It's pronounced MEE MEE. I am currently making the pronouncement in a very haughty manner becasue I am so fucking proud of meme's English.

Big Nuts, on the other hand, are like Big Bananas. Huge, overgrown, purposeless and their size apparently do not guarantee them fulfilling their performance. In the end, you end up paying more for less crunch and less taste. They are only good for rotting. Hence the favoured term "Chow Neh Seh Kor S**"

When you attempt to cut off BArney's tail or pull out his nails, can I come and watch? After all, you need trained medical personnel around to keep him alive and prolong his suffering right?

Finally, NABEI!!! Tag me not enough ah? Must you user so many vile curses if I do not do it? AND if I were you, I add didi fall off for the men and your know where kena superglue for the women.

I'm evil like that.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

zhe bin: ogre says it's mee mee leh. hahahah ....

oei, u think i mahjong addict like you ah? i may enjoy the game but i don't need 走火入魔 over it lah.

lastly, i love brad pitt =)

ensui: hey, teenage books are damn bloody farnie, ok??

and u have a duty to disturb big banana cos u're the only one who irritate him physically. hee ...

ogre: i know u too well. u'll end up feeling sorry for barney then save him instead. which ruin all my plans.

and abt the curse u said, i actually thot of that of course but i would expect a lot of friends come grumbling to me when they dont get their dose of sex due to missing organ.

no no, i dun want people come grumbling to me abt this again.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

@green ogre: eh. Wikipedia says that "meme" should be pronounced [miːm], phonetically; rhymes with "theme".

so how? are you wrong? or is Wikipedia wrong? :D

and i dun think big banana will be too pleased by your reference to how useless Big Bananas are. I agree with you though. *grins*

@adrenaline: i think you are just weird lor. :D

if i sustain any injury from big banana after irritating him physically, i'll expect you to pay the medical fees. :D

12:20 PM  
Blogger Green Ogre said...

Adrenaline- I promise I won't save Barney. Heck, I'll even tell you where the major nerve endings are, so that it'll hurt a lot more. Really, I'll keep quiet and just watch.

Ensui- Wikipedia is wrong. We all know that some of the stuff there is not substantiated. Meme rhymes with lily. And that's the bloody hardnosed stand that I'm taking. It really doesn't make sense for it to be produced in such a way taht it rhymes with "theme." Let common sense rule in this matter.

And Big bananas are overgrown and useless, whether they like it or not. And you can quote me on that. Come to Sinagpore and beat me lah! I'll put all his stupid school-time nicks up on the internet! HAHA!

Plus, i know he doesn't have the money to fly over just to whack me.

Don't worry, if Big Banana tries to hit you, you can just run. that man is probably useless at chasing now. You can kok him on the head, he'll be stunned, then you run!

12:58 PM  
Blogger barneysaurus said...

I forgot to tell you that I once put a curse such those those who tagged me with memes with have their curses fly right back at them! So, eh, good luck :D!

And. You and Ogre damn evil sia :D!

1:07 PM  
Blogger Ang Ku Kueh said...

I'm late! I only just update on you! heheheh....okie, one 7 meme coming soon.

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home