Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Dark Answers to Dark Secrets Revealed

When I read the answers to Sibeh Sian's dark secrets, I felt indignant towards his readers who are misled. The fact is, if you think he is such a loser based on the answers on his blog, you are wrong. He is worse than that. I shall now give you the actual answers (in yellow) to these questions.

Note to Sibeh Sian: You got yourself into this. Don't blame me.


Question #01: What is your greatest sexual fantasy?
To make love to Barney, the purple dinosaur. I have fettish for anything coloured. Seriously.

Question #02: Who is your greatest sexual fantasy?
Barney of course. Shouldn't it be obvious?!


Question #03: Which is the sexiest part of your body?
My 2-inch erected penis. I think small is sexy. Heh.

Note: Don't ask Adrenaline how come she knows this answer. It's painful for her to recollect the incident.

Question #04: How did it felt when you popped the cherry for the very first time?
You don’t know I virgin, issit? You fucker!!

Question #05: Do you harbor any secret fantasies of your colleagues?
Yes, ALL OF THEM.
Nerd – I spent so much time fantasizing his sweet, white ass in the toilet when I’m taking my daily dumps.
Office Bimbo – I wish she is my secretary so that I can get her to go under the table and blow me whenever.
Ms Tan – I wish she would beckon me to her room after everyone has left the office and ravish me from head to toe on her desk. It would be good if she was wearing stockings.
The Boss – Everytime he walks by, I wish he would gently spank my arse as a sign of come-on.


Question #06: Have you ever slept naked before?
Yes, everyday in fact. Cos I wank before I sleep and by then, I’ll be too tired to clean up or put on my clothes. But I do feel guilty about sleeping naked though. Cos every morning my mom has to wake me up for work, and she would go "Oh, sibeh sian ...." and shakes her head. I think she is rather traumatised.

Question #07: What is the naughtiest thing you have ever said to anyone?
“I want to make love to you and have many babies with you!”
Said this to my school bag which I used during poly.

Said this to Da Goat everytime we meet up.
Said this to my imaginery, very hot wife.


I have more to say, but I am still compiling the list. So this is a little preview for all.

12 Comments:

Blogger Sunflower said...

*clap* *clap*

Anymore secret... we wan to know more!

10:33 PM  
Blogger Shelly said...

OMG. That is gross. But super funny lah!
Hahaha... I will never look at Barney the same way again.

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LoLs!!!

3:18 AM  
Blogger Sunflower said...

well but to be fair to Sian,

Question #03: Which is the sexiest part of your body?
My 2-inch erected penis. I think small is sexy. Heh.

Dont worry dear, sex is not about the size of penis! (If that do come to your mind!) heh.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Sibeh Sian said...

I am very, very disturbed. Heh ;)

11:23 AM  
Blogger dark jedi said...

i am going to do the obvious..
how come you know its 2 inch when erect?

2:22 PM  
Blogger Green Ogre said...

I know of this shop which used to sell sheep sex toys. I'm sure they could modufy one into a goat for Sibeh Sian, and you know what? It comes with sound...

Baaahaaa...

He'll love it.

7:33 PM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

sunflower: i will blog more one. Dont worry. hahah ... =) and please lah, size DOES matter okay! Whoever said it doesn't juz want to boost their own ego only. haha!

shelly: well, i've never looked at Barney in good light anyway.

anon: LoLs!!!

sibeh sian: yes, you should be. Ever since i got to know u and get constantly disturbed, i resolve to do the same back to u.

dark jedi: oei, never read properly issit?? already say liao, dun ask Adrenaline!

greenie: hahahah!! fantastic. If he gets me the chinese chess as he promised for my house warming, i'll get him the sheep for his birthday. heh.

1:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does sibehsian munche bubbles and wear a purple dino suit too?lol..

10:30 AM  
Blogger Sibeh Sian said...

Alright people, I'm gonna let it out: Adrenaline knows about the size of my manhood because she peeped at me while I was showering once.

And please Adrenaline. I am so gonna sue you for saying I have a 2-incher. That's gross misrepresentation. I have a 2.16"!

3:04 PM  
Blogger Green Ogre said...

Oei Mr Sian, that would make it 3 feet 4 lah. You know how to count or not. Anyway, I believe Adrenaline. She wouldn't lie about penis sizes.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

anony: that u hv to ask him yourself.

sibehsian: Yeah rite. You have to pay me to watch u bathe, ok?

ogre: dat's why u're my friend. hehe ...

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home