Saturday, July 15, 2006

That Poly Gathering


I felt that Sibeh Sian has misled his readers with all the rubbish he puts on his blog. Therefore, I'm gonna explain why we did the things we did.


Why we decided to dine at Borders Bistro Cafe instead of Burger King or KFC

Not only I hate him, the rest of us hate him. LX has warned me that we are not to adhere to Sibeh Sian's request of dining at BK prior to the gathering. I had suggested going to Fish & Co. or even NYDC but the queues were crazy! It was as if Singaporeans had never eaten Fish or Pasta.

Bistro was the only place without a queue. And the only place with a smoking table. Heh.


Reason why I had to order the pizzas at Bistro

Because all the other main courses did not justify their price for the portion of food served and I do know that LX, upon arrival, would "cry father cry mother" about this. Not that I really care that much, cos I know I can jolly well blame it on Sibeh Sian, and LX would believe me.

But I really wanted to eat pizzas. Heh.


Why we ordered the 10 scoops of ice-cream despite my desire to maintain my weight

Because it is value for money, and it is also part of my evil plan to make my friends look fat so that I'll look slimmer. It's such a simple theory, really.

Heh.

10 Comments:

Blogger Zhe Bin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:54 AM  
Blogger Zhe Bin said...

I don't care wor I want to side Sibei Sian. = D

Although I think your plan to make others fat ingenious. Heh heh.

1:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahas, we see!!

2:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the reason for ordering ice cream hehe...

5:33 AM  
Blogger Sibeh Sian said...

AHA! You confessed that you wanted pizzas!

And damn. Shouldn't have ate so much. IPPT coming :(

11:44 AM  
Blogger Sunflower said...

Adrenaline, well plot there!

5:10 PM  
Blogger Green Ogre said...

10 scoops is a bit too much right?

9:37 AM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

zhebin: side lor, and both of u can become public enemies together. hell, there might even be a hate site for zhebin soon. keke.

anon: eh! u laughing at me issit??

anon: yes, it's brilliant, i know.

sibeh sian: does it make any difference?? u're still fat wat.

sunflower: thank u! i think so too. hehe.

ogre: did u see the before and after pic?? we had no problem finishing! hahah! seriously, it's not as "big" as it sounds. hehe.

1:22 AM  
Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

hahaha u two are really funny :)

sounds like u enjoy ur meal hor?

never mind, there's always xando around :D

10:50 AM  
Blogger dark jedi said...

notice that you are starting to have mr sibehsian's trademark? Heh.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home