Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A new beginning


Dear all

As of 8 hours from now, I would be starting in a new job. Even though I am tired as hell, I still choose to blog cos I want insomnia out of my life tonight. So I'm gonna wait till I'm only one step from collapsing on the floor before I turn in.

The earlier part of today was a lot of anticipation. I thought about this job so much that I dreamt that I was late on the first day of work. In fact, in my dream, I woke up only at 10.30am. In the end, I had to cook up some stupid excuse about not showing up for work. Thank goodness it was only a dream.

The later part of today was a lot of dreading to go back to the working society. Don't get me wrong; i love work. But these few weeks have kept me so damn busy that I felt that instead of rest, I had been working thrice as hard. If not for the money, I would really ask to start work one week later.

The last part of today was very pleasant. Something unexpected happened, and I did something that I didn't expect myself to do. Obviously the other party was surprised too. Hopefully in a good way. Heh Heh.

Wish me luck, guys! =)

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

all the best =)

2:24 AM  
Blogger Green Ogre said...

Haha. You gave SBS a great big hug and kiss. Or you gave that to Kena Suan.

Those are indeed unexpected and pleasant. I'm sure they've enjoyed it.

I've got a dirty mind, and I know what they'll ask for next.

Grins.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Sunflower said...

All the best!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Sibeh Sian said...

Good luck :D! Eh, so did were you late? Heh....

To Green Ogre: If Adrenaline tries to hug me I will poke her in the eyes :)

11:09 PM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

anonymous: thank you =)

ogre: fug u. no way. Both of them don't deserve my hug okay?

sunflower: thank u!

sbs: if u even come near me, i swear u'll never get to celebrate father's day.

12:00 AM  
Blogger Ang Gu Gu said...

good luck and all da best~~

cannot nvm...just say my name 3 times..everywhere also can!

9:02 AM  
Blogger klayhead said...

haha, i reading ur blog becos of SBS, funny how people are talk to each other in such fashion and enjoy it..

gd luck in your new job!

9:09 AM  
Blogger Zhe Bin said...

Good things must save for the last mah, right? Hahaha.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Sibeh Sian said...

HOK: Adrenaline is evil. EVIL!!!!

12:21 AM  
Blogger Sunflower said...

Sian if Adrenaline, you more EVIL

1:14 AM  
Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

Every starts with a first step.

Work hard play hard :) good luck

5:39 PM  
Blogger Sunflower said...

Hows work?

12:08 AM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

ang gu gu: say your name?? heheh ...

headofklay: yeah, the reason why i tok to him like that is becos he's fugly and annoying. im shallow like that.

zhebin: yah lah yah lah =)

sbs: please, u noe u're more evil than me.

sunflower: yeah, u saw right thro him. He is very very evil. Work is great! seriously. It really is much better than i thought it would be. will be bloggin abt it soon.

spinnee: thanks for the well wishes.

1:46 PM  
Blogger XiaoMei said...

good luck! :P

2:27 PM  
Blogger bigbanana said...

all da best! do you know btw ur sleep cycle is like too much REM sleep if u're dreaming too much?

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home