Sunday, October 30, 2005

The Big Fuck ... err... I mean FIVE

I got tagged by an irritating purple dino. As I'm afraid of having some long hair weird chick climbing out of my TV set if I don't, I gotta do it ...

1) Sight

I suffer from myopia due to too much reading when I was a kid.

.
.
.

MUAHAHAHHAHAH!!! Gotcha!!!!!

It was probably due to too sitting within one metre from the television.


2) Hearing

I have a very lousy sense of hearing. And I do automatically filter out things that I do not like to hear, which is also what you call "Selective Hearing". Unlike Barney who alters what he hears to something that makes him feel better about himself, I filter out unpleasant comments totally.

E.g.

"You look fat" = silence

"I think if you stop pigging out, you will stop putting on weight" = silence

Get the picture?


3) Smell

The kind of smells that i like include:

- rain
- a baby's hair
- Mr Boyfriend, when he juz came out of the shower
- Green Ogre's fresh laundry (Ogre's mommy uses a special kind of detergent that produces a sort of fragrance that is, in my opinion, even better than perfume

The kind of smells that turn me on include:

- the perspiration of cute guys who juz came back from a soccer game
- the sweat of cute guys when making out
- the smell of a cute guy


4) Taste

I have a sweet tooth which means that I crave for all things sweet. I like them even better when my favourite sweet stuff is smeared onto someone i like. Allow your imaginations to run wild about what happens after that. *wide grin*


5) Touch

I'm a very touchy person and I tend to touch people to whom I'm speaking to. More so if you're a cute guy =)

And I do like grabbing tight asses, so if you are a cute guy with a tight ass, better stay away from me. Unless you wanna be grabbed of course.

7 Comments:

Blogger barneysaurus said...

Walau! You got me fooled with the 'too much reading'! I really thought you were the studious type when I first got to know you in poly lor. How wrong I was!

And walau, Greenie come tell us what your mum use for laudry one leh ;)

10:08 AM  
Blogger Green Ogre said...

I would like to say that my mum doesn;t use anything special for laundry unless you consider Dynamo to be special. I just smell good lah. Grins.

1:04 AM  
Blogger Green Ogre said...

I like the one on Taste. Nothing beats yogurt for fun snacks.

1:05 AM  
Blogger bigbanana said...

ogre: You spammer!

4:42 PM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

barney: haha ... a lot of people were fooled by my "studious" look too.

green: Maybe u do smell good. But maybe to me only. hahaha .... And i actually like yoghurt as it is, not wif anything else.

bigbanana: so what can we do abt the spam?

10:07 PM  
Blogger bigbanana said...

adrienne: ban the ogre!

8:10 PM  
Blogger Green Ogre said...

Chow kuku. Ban you better. I was here first!

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home