Sunday, October 16, 2005

The Stag Nite & The Wedding

There was a stag party on Friday. As the organisers involved were too busy and "tame" to organize a wild nite for the groom-to-be, I stepped in and offered my help; getting some of the party props like balloons and fancy hats, co-ordinating and putting up a special event, helping them with the location and so on. But, I did not attend the party itself as it was an all guys' night. In spite of what some of you might say to this, I am genuinely a girl/woman/gal/female. Never mind if my behavior or speech does not affirm this.

Anyway, after Friday, I have had various feedback on how the entire party went. Some seemed traumatized while others still appeared excited even two days later. And I also got to know that somehow the groom-to-be found out about my involvement (although he wasn't supposed to know) and thankfully, he wasn't mad about some things I did (like the very nice "penis crown" that I made him).

I believe there are a few of you who are dying to find out what exactly went on during the stag party. As the people involved had sworn to secrecy about the whole event, ie. If you leak out any part of it, some part of you would rot and fall off, etc., I would reveal as per the powerpoint slide that was done up for the wedding.

"So, what exactly happened on Wen's Stag Night?"

......

"We invited a lot of people ........ *pictures of a lot of people* .... and drank coke the whole night."

That was it. Do not ask any further. I can't afford to have any part of me rotting.


/////////////////////


This morning, I attended a wedding solemnisation at Le Meridien Changi. Despite the humidity, everyone still gathered by the pool side and waited patiently for the bride and groom (who were late almost by an hour) to turn up. A lot of cheering took place when the groom stepped out of the lift with his beautiful bride by his side. They were a handsome couple. Really.

Everything went on well and the weather was almost perfect. That is, until it started to drizzle when the photo-taking session was in place. Other than that, everything was great.

As I do not have any other pics to show yet, I would juz show you the picture that I took with my phone of the cute couple.

PRESENTING: Wen and Celia! .... *drums roll*

.

.

.

.

.

The Cute Couple

Oops!!! Wrong pic .... That was Wen and his ex-fling by the way. And the ex-fling was ignoring Wen cos the latter mentioned something sensitive about his, er ... something. We don't need the details, do we?

The beautiful couple

I hope they can bring each other happiness in the years to come. And I was so inspired by the wedding, that I wrote a poem on the spot and penned it down inside their guest book.

***************

As you go through life to find one another,

You overcome obstacles like no other.

And as the sun rise high today

It marks the solidifying of your bond that has come a long way.

Congratulations, my friends

For Joy is never more pure until you find The One

who will walk life with you till the end.

Author: Me

****************

p.s. Now that I have a new PC *AHEM!*, i promise more pics once I get it from the rest.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As we may trail
O'Reilly European Open Source Convention October 17-20, 2005, Amsterdam, The Netherlands Many date the beginning of electronic hypertext to Vannevar Bush's 1945 essay As We May Think in the Atlantic Monthly.
Hi Great blog!, I was just blog surfing and found yours! Posts were interesting to reading. If you can, come visit my Self-Help related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest. :-)

12:43 AM  
Blogger barneysaurus said...

Walau, spill the details leh! Duin worry, at most your finger nails rot a bit, just snap them off can liao what ;)........

10:20 AM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

I already did! They drank coke the whole night, and nothing else!!! =D

10:51 AM  
Blogger Green Ogre said...

Hehehe. I can attest to that! They are a velly nice bunch that only drink coke! You should've seen the props. Haha

7:39 PM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

ogre: heh ... i think if u were there, u would have enjoyed urself thoroughly =)

7:06 PM  
Blogger bigbanana said...

u forgot to mention you drink coke with whips and leather tops. How exciting :)

11:04 PM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

bigbanana: SSSHHH!!! it's supposed to be a secret! haahhaha ...

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home