Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I am a happy dog

7:30am : Was awakened by the barking of a small little square box. It stopped after Missy tapped her paw on it. Missy stirred a little but did not get up.

8:00am: The stupid little square box barked again. Why did it bark almost every morning? I need my sleep. I'm a tired little dog. Thankfully, Missy stopped it again.

8:15am: ARGH! That square box gotta stop barking!! I suspect it's because Missy doesn't want to get up. Cos after she gets up, the little toopid box will stop barking.

8:30am: Missy just came back from her shower. She always smells nice after her shower. I luv this part of the morning cos she will walk around the room with nothing on her. And i get to play my "pretending to sleep, thus looking like a sweet, little, innocent angel" and she will come and stroke my neck while I pretend to sleep.

8:45am: Missy just walked out of the door and I think she won't take me out again. She always leaves me at home with my soft toy. *sulk* Gosh, my nose is itchy. Think I will rub it against the bed.

9:15am: Yeah!! Old Missy is awake! She always takes me out in the morning. Yippee!! I will keep following her around the big kennel until she gets so annoyed she has no choice but to take me out.

9:30am: Woof! That's right! I'm in the great outdoors! I think I will attempt to jump over the scary drain today.

9:35am: The scary drain is still very scary. I think I will jump over it tomorrow.

10:00am: This sugs. Back to big kennel sugs. *yawn* I think I need my nap.

10:15am: What's that smell? ..... *sniff sniff* It's my food! Yippee!! It's a good day! I have nice food!

10:30am: I feel so full. I think I can sleep even better now. Hopefully, I will dream of a big, nice bone.

12:00pm: What is that sound? ..... Never mind, I'm tired. And hungry.

*snores*

3:00pm: There is something outside the window. It's coming into the house. It's cold and it's making me cold. It makes a howling sound. I don't like being in the big kennel when the something outside the window starts to howl. Damn it. I think I will sleep under the big round table in the food making area. And I'm hungry.

5:00pm: Thing outside window decided that it can't do anything to me. Cos i'm under the big round table and I'm protected. huh! Come get me, u toopid howling cold thing!

5:30pm: I think I want to do something constructive today. Maybe I will try to jump on the chair. *pauses* Maybe not. I'm still tired from the run this morning.

6:00pm: I'm still tired after my nap. Why? I think I will nap in my room now. It makes me less tired. I think. But first, I must scratch my pillow. I luv scratching my pillow. I don't know why. Wosh, I'm hungry.

7:00pm: Wait a minute. I think i hear something. It's the keys. Missy is back! yeah! *runs out of room* Missy is back! Missy is back! I'm so happy to see her!

Missy always hugs me when she comes back to big kennel. And i can snuggle into her breasts. They smell nice.

7:30pm: It's food time again! La la la la ..... I luv food.

8:30pm: It's gai-gai time! Yippee! I love running and walking. Missy always doesn't seem to be able to catch up. I always outrun her. heh ....

8:50pm: No, i don't wanna go back to big kennel. No no ... I think Missy is calling me. I will pretend to look at the tree nearby and not in her direction.

8:51pm: Oh-oh. Missy seems pissed. She is now yelling. I think I will show her my innocent look. Like I didn't hear her the first time. *innocent look*

8:55pm: Missy is easily conned. She really seems to think I didn't hear her the first time. hahah. Now she is calling me "sweetie" again.

9:00pm: Why do I need to get my paws cleaned after each walk? Why doesn't Missy clean her own paws? I'm not the only one who went on the greens. So unfair.

11:00pm: I'm tired. Think I can't wait for Missy to off the lights. I'm a clever dog. I can sleep with lights on, ya know?

11:15pm: *snores* *dreaming of bone*

5 Comments:

Blogger Green Ogre said...

Grins. Are you sure it's not your dog talking about you?

10:19 AM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

?? This is my dog's diary.

11:15 AM  
Blogger Green Ogre said...

Yeah. It must've been your dog. After all, you're so lazy :P

10:59 PM  
Blogger barneysaurus said...

You sure your dog find your, eh, breast nice smelling or not? Maybe it's like suffering in silence lor :D!

3:56 PM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

ogre: my laziness pales in comparison to your nuaness ...

barney: i can't think of other reasons why he would snuggle into my breasts then. Fyi, he doesn't drink milk.

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home