Monday, December 18, 2006



Dear Wen

I owe you an apology. Read on to know why.

I started the night with lotsa anticipation and excitement, wondering what the girls had in store for me. I knew they wouldn't let me off easy, given how I've done the same to a previous girlfriend before. But I do think you didn't have to go through as much embarrassment as I did; your friends didn't make you walk around in that undergarment they bought you in public. Not that I did, but to walk around in Holland Village with a long feathery pink sash, along with some bridal lace on my head, and to top it up with a pair of horns really did it. I heard laughter, woo-hooing and had lotsa stares on me. Hell, I was dressed to kill but all the extra stuff on me almost killed me. I swear a little boy cried when i got near. The only thing on my mind then was to get really drunk. Quick.

Your friends didn't get you to perform physical acts on total strangers, but mine sure did! Apart from having to kiss a total stranger on the cheek, I had the "pleasure" of having to sit on the laps of 3 different guys (strangers as well). Not to mention having to lick whipped cream off someone's neck. The silver lining is, he wasn't that poor looking. But nothing tops having to find 2 different guys to spank me on my butt. I didn't think the task was difficult; it was difficult when you've finally gotten high enough to ask total strangers to help you with the task only to be met with rejection. Twice.

I mean, c'mon! It's me! How can I ever get rejected?! I've never been rejected before. Sure, I'm not mind-blowing hot but I don't deserve to get rejected! These men are so going to hell for saying no.

Now that part where this letter comes into relation with you is the later part of the night. It was weird, having a bunch of friends watch you while the opposite sex perform some form of dance on you and being blindfolded sure didn't help things. I shan't mention how physical things got, but really, it was dirty. As in, whipped cream was involved. At that moment, I thought of what I had once subjected you to. And true enough, like you said, your friends enjoyed it more than you did. Thankfully, I wasn't handcuffed (I'm sorry about the cuffs that I bought for you then). On the plus side, I've had the absolute pleasure of touching a six-pack for the first time. And I thank my lucky stars that this part of the program didn't get as wild as your night did.

The party had to end earlier than planned as I had gotten too dirty to go anywhere else. Home and a hot shower were the only things on my mind. It had been real fun nonetheless. I haven't heard such laughter from myself for a long while.

We ended the night around 1am and I headed home right away. I needed to get out of my tube top which was, by then, all sticky and wet.

And this, summarises my bachelorette party.

Take care of yourself, Wen. I hope your stag nite was as memorable as mine.

1 Comments:

Blogger imnothere said...

i have read your post. there! :)

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home