Thursday, August 21, 2008

Who would you choose?


I posted a question to a male friend the other day, and he took a real long time to finally give me an answer. Reason being, he, like many other males out there, would like to have his cake and eat it (although I know I've heard a saying which goes, "what's the point of the having the cake if you can't eat it?!").



Question (for those with dicks only):

If you have, if you really have to, would you rather pick a girl who is super hot (like Jessica Alba hot) but doesn't really give a good blowjob, or you pick a girl who is only so-so looking (like Renee Zellweger, as opposed to Jessica Alba) but gives the best blowjob in the world?

Who would you choose??


Now, I don't want to hear (read) rubbish stuff like how you can "train" the hot looking one (I mean you, ogre) or make the so-so looking one go for some cosmetic surgery or something ... You can only pick one, and pretend it's a for life kind of thing.

So, would it be



sexy Jessica?


or


Renee?




p.s. I think Jessica Alba looks so hot in that picture. heh.

7 Comments:

Blogger Green Ogre said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Green Ogre said...

Too many typos, so I'm reposting my comment.

What an interesting question. Hehe, why do I get singled out? Nabei...

What did your male friend say? I want to know too!

My answer? I would pick Renee.

Looks are temporary, blowjobs are forever. Even after menopause, those with fabulous blowjob skills can continue to give good head. So if you've got to play for the long term, you have got to think A HEAD. Get it?

HAHAHA...

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

renee...

looks will fade. love (blowjobs) prevails..

1:49 AM  
Blogger Sibeh Sian said...

I think I'll just wank. Heh :)

10:42 PM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

ogre: heh ... he picked Jessica. He said a girl this hot is too hard to resist.

tommy: ha! why am i not surprised?

sian: you're useless.

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jessica Alba, just by looking at her naked, i'll doubt you even need any blowjobs.

3:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'd choose Jessica Alba. Blowjobs aren't exactly the most important thing on my list. :D

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home