Wednesday, July 30, 2008

What the fuck!


My company wants to promote me but doesn't want to give me the rightful compensation.

Fuck them!!

They intend to give me a double promotion but is offering only a single pay upgrade. I hate all those dumb shit they say about some stupid formula calculation. Should I give a fuck about how you actually want to exploit your employees? You should draw the cost of paying some assholes sitting in the office, doing nothing, gossiping or just trying to act busy, and pass their pay to me. I do their shit. What the hell.

Good workers don't get paid well. Which is why, im fucking lowly paid. I wish I am an asshole who only sucks up to the big boss (no pun intended) and get recognised for buying her coffee and running her stupid errands. But I can't, because I am not an asshole. I have one, but I am not one. And I fucking have pride, unlike the dumbasses in the company.

Push my button and I'm gonna just dump all these shit on you, you stupid pricks. I'll reject your promotion, show you my middle finger, and just drop the godamn letter on your super clean table (becos you have no shit to pick off).

And becos I know im a fantastic worker, I have no problem finding another job out there.

So give me my rightful dues, you jackasses.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just got a promotion in name without a pay raise too. And I had to write my own congratulatory note to be sent out to the whole firm.

So there.

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand how this kinda sucks, but sometimes how much can pride be worth? Just suck up to those dumb bosses and be paid doing nth then.

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No choice leh. Dont PR with boss, boss will forever treat u as a worker.

Work have to do, but occasionally find time to have lunch with ur boss too ba. I learn it the hard way too.

Jiayou.

8:30 PM  
Blogger Sharpie said...

It's all about impression management.

Kambatei!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

mela: For too long, you have been underpaid. Correction, grossly underpaid.

what is the point of the promotion without the pay raise?

anon: My pride is one of the most valuable thing. Pride and dignity. i can't suck up to bosses, because i hate them. Generally.

kanigi: my boss is useless, so PR with him also useless. I only PR with pp who can help make my job easier. Dunno how to PR with people up there. See my note to anonymous.

12:19 PM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

sharpie: heh ... any class i can take on that??

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it's the work that keeps you going sometimes. No matter how unhappy I am with the management and all, I care about my files and my clients and at the end of the day, that's what keeps me going.

I do take it that no one works for free but if you look at it in the bigger scheme of things, better staying at a job when the work itself makes you happy though you are not paid so well, then to get a well paid job and trade in your job satisfaction. These days, I just tell people that it is a lifestyle choice haha!

12:24 PM  
Blogger barneysaurus said...

Don't wait liao, it's time to start your male stripper enterprise :D!

If not then bo bian try to suck it in lah. Not literally of course :)

10:39 PM  
Blogger Green Ogre said...

I know what it's like. Hang in there.

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes one isn't borned with enough middle fingers eh? But you have two feet just nice - one for the HR and one for your boss.

However, like what mela said, trading job satisfaction for more money is a little bit tricky, unless it not only puts food on the table - it also chokes your bank account.

So, you may enjoy doing the work, but do you really like your work? Think about this before anything else.

3:15 AM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

mela: well, good that you like your job then. i dunno if i like mine that much.

barney: but i don't have any potential strippers on hand that i can train leh.

ogre: still hanging on ....

binny: i want to show more to my boss actually. heh.

i dun like the work itself; i always have to clean up shit after people. But it does look like im getting new opportunities soon ... so crossing my fingers ...

11:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gd luck.

And why is there another anonymous??? I thought I was the only lazy ass with no blogspot acct?

Sharpie is a hijacker. Hijack timsum's blog. Wahaha

The original anonymous fella

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how now?

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home