Thursday, February 28, 2008

ZZZzzz....

Every once a month, I have to go down to our plant for a meeting. The attendees consist of twenty (or more) other men, and usually I am the only female present (there is this other female whom the males pay no attention to).

The meeting usually starts after lunch and can be unbelievably boring sometimes ... In times like this, it's really hard to keep my eyes opened.

Therefore, to keep myself awake, I allow my mind to wander aimlessly ... Well, not aimlessly. Frequently, I think of sex ... I know it doesn't make me sound good (which I am), but really, thinking of sex can keep you awake. Of course, it can make you incredibly horny as well but given I don't have body parts that reflect my emotion, i guess it's not that bad for me.

Heh.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Haha. Even if you have body parts that show any reactions, you are very much "covered" if you're sitting down one mah. Just make sure you're not the next one presenting. I mean if you are then why the fuck are you thinking about these stuffs?

However if you're standing up, then put both your hands in your pockets lor. This will somewhat make it less obvious from the sides. Haha. This is coming from experience okay.

1:11 PM  
Blogger JK said...

My sentiments exactly..I know exactly how it feels...hehehe..

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

adre.. where is your super best friend sibeh sian?

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home