Friday, December 21, 2007


Dino Shit on My Head



I had a really tough week. It's been my worst days since I joined Da Company.

At some point, I couldn't decide to laugh or cry at my bad luck.

Sigh.

=========================================

What I want for Christmas:

1) Own a gun so that I can shoot my mobile so that it would not ring at the same time when I'm on the office phone.

2) Own a gun so that I can shoot my office phone so that it would stop ringing.

3) Own a gun so that I can shoot the supply bitch.

4) Beat the crap outta the supply guy with my golf club so that he could wake up his fucking idea and stop giving me problems.

5) Crap on my boss's chair so he would understand what it feels like to have to clean off other people's shit.

6) Crap on my boss's boss's table so she would know what it feels like to have shit in front of you and feel fucked up.

7) Stuff a ton of mint leaves into that colleague's mouth so that she knows she has bad breath (and that she should come so close when speaking to me).

8) Head slam the marine girl because she is a bitch with no class.

9) Slap the colleague who comes whining to me about how bad a day she had because she had to face ONE fucking problem.

10) Burn the building with everyone inside except me so that I don't have to work but still get paid.


So, who's ready to make my dreams come true?



7 Comments:

Blogger barneysaurus said...

Come come, let me show you some dino love so you won't feel so bad about the dino shit on your head, heh heh :D....

So how's bonus this time ;)?

11:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Erm... I'll like to volunteer, but i dun have a gun, i dun have a golf club, my crap isn't smelly enuff, i dun have mint leaves, and i dun have equipment to commit arson. :p

What i can do, however, is to cheer you on as you go on a angry-stomping-rampage in your company. :)

Yes, i know. I'm useless. >.<

2:50 PM  
Blogger imnothere said...

dear adrenaline,
for #5,6, i do believe that some... interesting in Japan would pay to watch that in movie.

#1 - dont switch on your mobile. anything that doesnt goes through your office phone - bad luck! (i had the same problem too)

#2 - oh well....

#3,#4 - if you wanted to commit murder, please try to use something good. Beretta and Glock are the most popular. I think I will stick with using hammer on (2) of the ladies in my office.

#7, just pretend to be busy on phone when she came too close.

#8 - dunno

#9 - that is why you should avoid talking about anything that is not work-related.

#10 - wait until you get paid first. I am doing the same. I'd bet that I will quit my job before you next year (^_^)

4:00 PM  
Blogger imnothere said...

i will help with #10, if you can take me to Bak-kut-teh in Pt Kelang

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

look around for better job lor.

12:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

merry merry christmas!

4:57 PM  
Blogger Green Ogre said...

Because I am so nice...

1- I would recommend Thailand or Burma as a good source of reliable field-tested firearms.

2- Smae as point 1. Though I would really recommend a hammer. I find that smashing something to bits just gives one that much more satisfaction.

4- Use a knife. Messier and more hard work, but again, the satisfaction value is simliarly higher.

4) I can lend you my clubs.

5) I can shit there.

6) I can shit there too.

7) I have a mint plant! 5 cents per leaf.

8) Better yet, get her naked pics and post them online. Check her mobile phone for other naughty videos.

9) Slap her and then break her arms and legs. That way, she now has two problems. How to walk and how to call the ambulance.

10) You better brush up on your acting, so that you can pretend that you tried to save everyone.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home