Saturday, March 15, 2008

A present for me


Despite several hints that I've dropped on my blog, there has been no generous friends who are willing to sponsor me a digital cam. You stingy asses.

Haiz.

People really gotta depend on themselves for the things that they want.

Fortunately for me, I won a little something at the lucky draw during the Dinner & Dance last week. No, I didn't win the camera, but I got a wine cellar which I managed to exchange for a digital camera. Of course, I top up with another 120 bucks which is still a pretty good deal.

So I got myself a handy little Pentax. I know Pentax is like some old brand,but the difference between the pics taken by the Pentax and the Casio or the Canon, for that matter, is really great. Oh, I forgot to mention my motivation for the digital cam is my upcoming trip to the land down under.

This trip will take place in April and I'll be sharing lotsa pics of Cairns and Melbourne on this blog after my trip. I shall secretly try to take some pics of babes that I see on the beaches, so stay tuned.

And to tommy, I dunno what is up with Sibeh Sian. He has MIA for a long time. Maybe finally trampled to death by people he has irritated. Heh.



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i feel special... you mentioned my name on your blog!

oh yah, may Sibeh Sian rest his soul.

8:48 PM  
Blogger imnothere said...

hmm, don't forget your cold weather gear as well as your shorts and shirts.

we are having a freak 30-37 degree celcius weather now in melb.

btw, i think you've missed the cherry sessions for this year.

9:52 AM  
Blogger imnothere said...

the 'official' weather is 37 cel, but the local temperature is actually 40 cel.

its burning outside and my mobile aircon is contemplating suicide.

T_T

p.s. it should be alot cooler by the time you get here.

p.s.p.s. it might be snowing...

3:30 PM  
Blogger Green Ogre said...

Heh, congrats. Have much fun! I'll have to wait until April to see if there are any special fares to Russia. The SQ promo that time was only for flights taken before 20 May. A bit too early lah.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home