Monday, June 18, 2007

PUMP




ok, the sore parts:



- my left butt cheek

- my right shoulder

- my left arm

- actually both my butts

- my thighs



I hadn't had it so rough for such a long time.



No matter how tired I was, I kept going on. Not just me, the rest of us. All of us got wet and sweaty during the whole process, but it didn't deter us from carrying on. It was exhausting, yet it felt good at the same time.



And when it ended, we just sat there, totally washed out.



But the experience was amazing. And I'm gonna do it again =)



Dragon-boating ....... is sooooo cooool.









9 Comments:

Blogger Green Ogre said...

Haha, you didn't get seasick?

9:25 AM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

no!!! surprising, right?! i was surprised at myself! hahah .. =)

9:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I did dragon-boating for a month or so when i was in JC. My experience was anything but good. Painful would be a gross understatement. >.<

6:46 PM  
Blogger imnothere said...

so cool. i only had canoeing over 10 years ago.

was the river/lake/sea? really rough?

8:55 AM  
Blogger Old Beng said...

Please pardon me as I have quoted one of your posts in my blog.

Hope you won´t mind me doing so.

10:35 AM  
Blogger socute333 said...

wah i envy you... i love dragon boating... these days my friends all not active type... they rather go chill out at pubs

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh. Glad you find dragon boating fun. However, if you're only looking for wet and sweaty and rough, there are many other stuffs that you can do to achieve that you know?

12:33 PM  
Blogger Sibeh Sian said...

I had similar fun at the local library recently :)!

9:38 AM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

ensui: really?? i didn't think it's that bad. im going for another lesson this weekend. can't wait! =D

imnothere: no, the sea was pretty alright. which explains why i didn't get seasick. hehe.

beng: no lah, i wouldn't. u quoted me in that post anyway. No plagiarism here. heh.

auntie: it's the age thing. a lot of my friends are also like that. but if u dun get active, u'll become more lazy which makes u even older. so im striving hard to stay young!

binny: oh yeah??? like wat???? =)

sian: dat's disturbing to know. i dun wanna know who u went with, u sick bastard.

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home