Friday, April 13, 2007

Mmmm .....



When I was young and enjoyed reading fashion magazines, I would always wonder what it means to have an orgasm whenever I came across this word. You read about it so much in magazines or through online means, but how many has actually experienced it? What does multiple orgasms mean? How does it happen?

Now that I am grown up and more experienced (ahem!), I would like to share my knowledge with everyone else (well, not everyone else but you people who read this blog).


The behaviour:

1) Panting (taking very short breaths) or holding your breath

2) Grabbing (anything around you)

3) Noise (which will in turn bring you to point no. 2 when you are not in an environment where you can make a lot of noise)


The physical:

1) Body-bending (not the kind you do in gymnastics)

2) Lip-biting

3) Shutting of eyes or opening your eyes widely

4) Tilting of pelvis


The emotions:

1) You feel such an overwhelming high that you know you'll never need drugs. Ever.

2) You forget where you are

3) Those who ring your mobile at this time automatically goes into your hate-list.

4) You feel closer emotionally to the other party


The after-effects:

1) Giddiness

2) Relaxed and Drowsiness

3) Thirst (from the panting)


Of course, the above just applies to me. Needn't necessary be the same for every girl.

Just imagine going through the above over and over and over again ......

Multiple orgasms. One of the natural wonders of the world.

Oh, I do feel sorry for the opposite sex who gets to experience only once at a time. But God is fair, you know? This brings me to a joke that I read quite a long time ago:


So, God had created Adam and Eve and he was rummaging through his bag to see if he had missed out anything to give to both of them.

Then he held out a piece of flesh, approximately 3 inches long, wondering who he should give this to. Then Adam cried out, "Oh God! Please give this to me! It would look so good on my body and make me so much more manly and different from Eve. Please God! Please!"

Eve, being a woman (and thus, having a more giving nature), said "Please, God. Since Adam wants it so much, please give it to him."

And so, God gave Adam the piece of flesh which he attached on the lower half of his body. But God thought, "But it would be unfair to Eve if I don't give her something additional."

So God began rummaging through his bag .... "Ok, let's see what do I have here..... Hmm .... Multiple orgasms...."


I just love this joke =)

*********

By the way, I would love it if some guys can share with me what their orgasms feel like.

And I don't mean you, Sian. Eating KFC is not equivalent to getting orgasms.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sibeh Sian said...

Oh please. I get the big 'O' everyday k? In fact, here's a blow by blow account:

1) Plays artistic film.

2) Watch the said artistic film.

3) Wash hand in toilet.

Eh, yah, that's about it. Heh :)

2:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A very informative *cough* post. :D

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Men can get mulitiple orgasms too.

1:15 AM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

sian: ......

ensui: yeah, im pretty sure u're not keen to know abt it. most guys are only concerned abt their "O", and the other party's. keke ... =P

anon: really meh?? tell me more leh.

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an R(A) post! Hehehe. Maybe males can too? i.e. after a lengthy long period, the "waves/surges" of the extra amount?? :p Perhaps 'anonymous' can provide X-tra insight ;O

How on earth do bloggers get ur inspiration for posts like these....wOw HAHAHAH

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home