Sunday, May 02, 2010

Strange Dream

I had a dream the other night that I was pregnant and was going into labour. But my tummy was still very small and it didn't seem possible that a full-grown baby was inside me. I was already in the hospital then, looking for a nurse and there appeared none in sight.

Suddenly, one nurse approached me and said she would help me deliver and take care of me thereafter, but I must pay her. Somehow in my dreams, I wouldn't usually question strange things, as they appeared to be normal then. I think I hired the said nurse.

But what I remembered most from the dream, were the thoughts that were going through my mind. I was wondering if I had quit smoking at all, and if I hadn't, would my baby turn out to be a freak or born with down syndrome or something. And it really bothered me then. Everytime someone asked me, what I would do if I get pregnant since im a smoker, and i would reply i believe in the greatness of a mother's love. Should I get pregnant, no matter how heavy a smoker I am, I would stop smoking right away, for the baby's sake. Thus, the confusion in my dream.

Then, i went into labour and true enough, a full grown baby came out of me. It was a boy.

I had always hope my first kid would be a boy. So that I can teach him to love his younger siblings and not bully them, the way I was bullied when I was young.

Anyway, just for the record, I'm not pregnant. And won't be for a while.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Tommy said...

good to know you are still blogging!

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home