Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I have too many things to do

Our dragon boat Captain decided to pursue his career elsewhere and has tendered his resignation. His duties of "bao sua bao hai" have been passed down to me.

On one hand, I love the challenge of motivating the team and helping to build the strength of the team, numbers wise. On the other hand, I think I will be very, very tired this year. A number of oncoming projects (work wise) are heading my way.

Meanwhile, i am still doing a lot of meddling with people's lives like introducing single girlfriends to single (or divorced) boyfriends, forcing people to lose weight cos they're really fat (and single), telling people they should get insurance in case they get hit by cars driven by mad drivers, etc.

I am also very proud to say, from Nov till now, I have lost 4 kilos, 2 inches and 5% fat percentage.

And I'm going for more =)

Wish me luck!

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck and i'm sure you'll perform to expectations! ^^

9:08 PM  
Blogger barneysaurus said...

Promotion? GIVE TREAT :)!!!!

6:13 AM  
Anonymous Tommy said...

sounds good

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Correctly your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you dispatch, intention look forward in the direction of more interrelated articles without delay as its anecdote of my pick question to read.

4:11 AM  
Blogger imnothere said...

GREAT! (in the last bit).

Not sure about the first bit about "cover mountain and sea" - I was seriously spooked not long ago when I walked into interview where the manager doesn't know what he is doing, expect someone coming with license and "cover the mountain". goodluck

1:27 PM  
Blogger Yakub said...

Your blog content is very good and full of information and knowledge.

food

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home