Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Women!

I am sorry to say this, but women can sometimes, be such bad drivers.

Firstly, there was an auntie who banged my car from the back a few months back. It was along Paya Lebar Road where there is a perpetual jam. The cars were moving oh-so-slowly, and she still found the opportunity to bang me. What the hell. She must lack banging in her life. NB.

Then, there was this woman who doesn't check her rear view mirror before she reversed to park, and nearly hit my car, which was coming from behind. I mean, i saw that she was waiting for a lot. So i swopped beside to pass her, before she started her vertical parking. She didn't bother to check her mirrors and started backing into the lot when I was right beside her. She saw me only when her car was into the lot and she looked shocked. Yeah, you stupid bitch. You should have looked into your mirrors and ensure the path is clear before the reverse. What are you? A retard?

I encountered some stupid questions from my female broker at work today. Why people can ask such damb-ass questions is really beyond me.

I'm sorry, but why do the women I met always appear to be more stupid than the men I've met?

3 Comments:

Blogger Green Ogre said...

i think it's genetically built in. An unexpected effect of the women's lib movement was to drive up to auto insurance premiums. And now, we can't get them off the roads. Oh well, c'est la vie.

Actually, I would also include old people and taxi drivers into my list of cars taht I always pay extra attention to. New additions are lorry driven by Indian and Chinese foreign workers. They're dangerous too.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

ah! now i have to pay higher premiums because of bad genes!!

Nabeh. Unfair.

11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kns, u think man dont make all these meh?

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home